Sign in to follow this  
Cowboys8822

Feelings on Mariota ?

Anyone else think he will rebound after he gets Delanie and Davis back? Thinking about burning my #2 waiver claim on him as I only have Carr. If Carr goes down again there no other qbs on the wire that are worth a damn.

Not this week against very stingy Balt and Cinci com8ng up is difficult too, but he has a great schedule from weeks 12-16.

Do it. Drop him later if you need to. Nothing else out there is there? Unless maybe the Eagles def.

I bought low on him after I lost Rodgers and was stuck with WW streamers. I'm hoping the bye helped him and his hammy so he can get back to getting his rushing yards. I'm hoping a finally healthy Corey Davis can help him out as well. Also, his playoff schedule is pretty nice. I'm not super confident but feeling pretty good about him moving forward.

I would pick up Mariota.

I think this weekends game vs the Ravens could be very interesting.

Ravens blow vs the run, so the Titans might be able to run and if so I think Mariota could have a pretty good game.

Getting C Davis back will help.

He's been an underachiever so far, but I think he's worthy of a pick up and a hold.

Anyone else think he will rebound after he gets Delanie and Davis back? Thinking about burning my #2 waiver claim on him as I only have Carr. If Carr goes down again there no other qbs on the wire that are worth a damn.

in your own words, hes the only one QB whos worth anything.

so I think you answered your own question.

Oakland is a bit of a train wreck at the moment. I do think they will turn it around, but I think an insurance policy is warranted.

this is why you pickup Mariota.

if a better QB appears on the wire, you grab him, but in the interim, you should hold the best available.

I would pick him up for insurance

Carr is a new day Tony Romo, a little injury prone

I put a trade out for he came back from injury before he stunk it up against CLE. My league is stingy about QBs and I rarely get anyone to entertain serious offers for even a high end back up QB so it was a touch of an overpay anyway. Stafford, who I included in the trade, went on to have his best fantasy game of the season and Mariotta went on to blow and have everyone say he isn't worth owning. Well I forgot to cancel the trade and the guy accepted it the next week when it looked even worse than it did to begin wtih. Shady

I put a trade out for he came back from injury before he stunk it up against CLE. My league is stingy about QBs and I rarely get anyone to entertain serious offers for even a high end back up QB so it was a touch of an overpay anyway. Stafford, who I included in the trade, went on to have his best fantasy game of the season and Mariotta went on to blow and have everyone say he isn't worth owning. Well I forgot to cancel the trade and the guy accepted it the next week when it looked even worse than it did to begin wtih. Shady

Why is that shady? You forgot, man.

Being offered Mariota and Collins for Winston...not sure I trust Mariota enough to roll with him as my QB for the rest of the season (Collins would be my RB3 over Duke and Powell).