Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Zay Jones

Could be a surprise contributor late season, trusting him would be tough, but worth to keep a eye on.

He has been getting production 3 weeks in a row. He is the #1 WR for Buffalo with decent floor but low ceiling.

You don't have to worry about Kelvin Benjamin. He wasn't going to be a factor and now he is hurt, I doubt he will even play much this season.

In the time it took to post this....Zay dropped two passes.

At least he is producing better than other targets monsters like Cooper, Corey, and DeDe. He also has zero competition over there, he going to be up against some good Defense matchup too.

I will be waiting for one more week then decide if I want to play him or not.

I'm playing him vs pats. It's either him shep martavis or c Patterson

Yes, that's probably the right call assuming the Pats focus all of their efforts on stopping McCoy and keeping Tyrod in the pocket, but Patterson is also an intriguing option if both Crabtree and Cooper are out....

I would go with Shepherd

Like Zay or Cooper Kupp this week? I’m not liking Tate in Baltimore this week all that much....

Cooper is in a better team, but they are very similar players. I would go with Cooper as long as Woods is out.

Say is a guy I think takes a HUGe step next year. Already showing improvements with garbage QBs and no other WR threats

well, the opportunity is there now.

I agree hes more likely to do something next year, but if you are shallow in talent at the WR position, he should be picked up if he is on the waiver wire.

right now I think he will be getting 7+ looks due to the lack of healthy WR's on the team, so he could easily be productive even if he only catches about half of those.

Like Zay or Cooper Kupp this week? I’m not liking Tate in Baltimore this week all that much....

PPR I like Tate the most.

Non ppr I would go with Z Jones.

• Like 1

I was at the KC-BUF game Sunday and even though Clay was on the field it seemed like Taylor was keyed in on Jones. There were a number of times where Clay was open on a 3-4 yard dump in the middle and Tyrod still tried to force it to Zay on the outside. He could have had 2 TDs had the "levitation pass" not been thrown over his head. If targets alone are worth something then he might be a sneaky play. I am stashing him on my bench to see what happens this weekend.