Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Speaker of the house Paul Ryan won’t seek re-election

Robert Meuller served with the 2nd Bn 4th Marines, who are known as the Magnificent Bastards.

and knowingly sent 2 innocent men to prison,intentionally ruined another's life, forcing the government to pay this guy 6million for the injustice amongst many other things. Your hero.

How about you link to the full story rather than your opinion of it.

Because your hero...is Donald Trump.

How about you link to the full story rather than your opinion of it.

Because your hero...is Donald Trump.

google mueller bulger and the boston globe article comes up. He played a part in the FBI coverup while leading the Boston US Atty office overseeing the FBI, framed 4 innocent men and fought to keep them in prison, two died in prison. Gov paid out $100m to the 4 of them.

Seriously I hope karma gets some of you fockers. This is way over the line

No Kamra coming my way. I live clean. McCain, on the other hand, has nice place in hell waiting for him.

google mueller bulger and the boston globe article comes up. He played a part in the FBI coverup while leading the Boston US Atty office overseeing the FBI, framed 4 innocent men and fought to keep them in prison, two died in prison. Gov paid out $100m to the 4 of them.

ha! if it doesn't fit slo tard's narrative, he's not looking.

he won't care

he won't care

Sure I will...I want you to...for once...back up the claims you made that he knowingly did something.

Because I already knew about it...but knew also that there was never a thing shown that he knowingly kept them locked up or how much Mueller knew about it at the time.

Period. Again...facts...try them some time drobeski...not your opinion because you read something later to try and discredit a guy like Mueller.

Sure I will...I want you to...for once...back up the claims you made that he knowingly did something.

Because I already knew about it...but knew also that there was never a thing shown that he knowingly kept them locked up or how much Mueller knew about it at the time.

Period. Again...facts...try them some time drobeski...not your opinion because you read something later to try and discredit a guy like Mueller.

ahhh the knowingly defense, sounds familiar

Wow you can't make slo Tard up

You claimed he knowingly did it...care to back that up with just one link?

Yes...knowing what was going on is pretty important when you are trying to put it on Mueller.

That it happened with others in the FBI...yes, that seems known. That he knew...that part is a pretty big sticking point.

And thus far...you have nothing.

Lets take a look whats actually going on...one of your little favorite conspiracy like sites likely posted something about this in the last few days, which put the bug up your ass about it. You had no clue about this prior to that in regards to Mueller (even though you are from the area). Which is why you didn't talk about it until just recently.

Come on...you can admit it...Im spot on.

So Meuller is a super smart investigator but he didn't know a huge aspect of the investigation he was overseeing. Got it. Must have got by him that all four of those guys were not guilty.

Seriously I hope karma gets some of you fockers. This is way over the line

Karma is coming for all of you that support the Clintons and Obama admin given those crimes they've committed and for having set forth the S.C. Insurance Policy.