Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Speaker of the house Paul Ryan won’t seek re-election

The key is A.

Not 38 of them.

Especially committee chairs.

Swamp creatures. When the goes down they don't want their names coming out with all the weird they had to do.

Swamp creatures. When the ###### goes down they don't want their names coming out with all the weird ###### they had to do.

:lol:

:lol:

Yes we know you think PEDOesta and his spirit cooking is perfectly normal.

Yes we know you think PEDOesta and his spirit cooking is perfectly normal.

Way to again lie about what I think and bring up something irrelevant.

But anyone still supporting trump yet claiming everyone else is the swamp...is a special kind of stupid.

Way to again lie about what I think and bring up something irrelevant.

But anyone still supporting trump yet claiming everyone else is the swamp...is a special kind of stupid.

So you agree PEDOesta and his spirit cooking is incredibly creepy?

So you agree PEDOesta and his spirit cooking is incredibly creepy?

Podesta is a pretty weed and creepy guy.

Which has nothing to do with this topic.

This is absolutely untrue. This is just a made-up reason to make yourselves feel better.

Just like Johnny War Hero McCain and his "illness". Fockin traitors all of them.

Just like Johnny War Hero McCain and his "illness". Fockin traitors all of them.

I'm a little disappointed that he didn't get more done, but he's certainly not a traitor. He's one of the good guys.

• Like 1

Podesta is a pretty weed and creepy guy.

Which has nothing to do with this topic.

It has everything to do with this topic. Many of these people are weird creepy guys. Including Ryan. They see the change coming and are trying to leave before being exposed.

It has everything to do with this topic. Many of these people are weird creepy guys. Including Ryan. They see the change coming and are trying to leave before being exposed.

Podesta has nothing to do with it...you brought him up trying to play gotcha.

Change coming? Yes...the backlash against those enabling Trump and the massive increases to debt and spending while Ryan was in office.

Podesta has nothing to do with it...you brought him up trying to play gotcha.

Change coming? Yes...the backlash against those enabling Trump and the massive increases to debt and spending while Ryan was in office.

Not playing gotcha. Ryan is a creep. Maybe not on the same level as PEDOesta, but he's a creep and getting out while he can.

Not playing gotcha. Ryan is a creep. Maybe not on the same level as PEDOesta, but he's a creep and getting out while he can.

Trump can...calling others creeps.

I have no fondness for Ryan...the point is he is no more swamp like than anyone Trump has appointed or Trump himself.

The drain the swamp thing was always complete crap.

Ryan is a Koch brothers marionette. He knows there is a real showdown about immigration on the horizon, and he sides with Kochs and the libtards, not his own party. He got while the getting is good before he blows any chance to do more in politics after the immigration smoke settles. He ran for VP once. Only a guy with big eyes does that.

He's focking dying of brain cancer you dumb fock. Why would you quote "illness". Do you not recognize brain cancer as an illness? Also do you not recognize him as a war hero? Have you done anything in life that remotely resembles what McCain did? No? Focking tard. :thumbsdown:

He's focking dying of brain cancer you dumb fock. Why would you quote "illness". Do you not recognize brain cancer as an illness? Also do you not recognize him as a war hero? Have you done anything in life that remotely resembles what McCain did? No? Focking tard. :thumbsdown:

Fock him. He's a focking traitor. If you support him then Fock you too.
  • Like 1

Good Grief. I knew some of you Trump knob slobbers were a little wacky but yall are down right Schizophrenics. Get help.

Where is that picture from? You seem to be alleging that McCain is allied with ISIS. I call bullshiot, He may be a bit of a RINO but to say he supports terrorists... how focking stupid are you to believe any drivel you read on the internet? :(

Where is that picture from? You seem to be alleging that McCain is allied with ISIS. I call bullshiot, He may be a bit of a RINO but to say he supports terrorists... how focking stupid are you to believe any drivel you read on the internet? :(

Have you seen his q Anon thread? :(

:lol: Oh wow, this is just batsh!t crazy. Fantastic

McCain Foundation. Follow the money. Do your own research. In the end you will realize you were the dope that supported a traitor.
  • Like 1

Swamp creature

A clean house is very important :ninja:

2:44 est

Yep. Mark this announcement by Ryan as a double meaning post by Q. Bolton cleaning house and the House being cleaned.

:lol: Nobody is challenging Trump in 2020. If by health crisis you mean severe cuckitis or by major scandal you mean pedophilia or sexual harassment/assault then sure.

:lol: Even more deranged than titans.

Never thought I would agree with a Honcho post, but spot on.

Yep.

That is not how any of this works. When is the last time a politician did that? Never. They merely pull a Mueller and take high paying corporate attorney jobs or prostitute themselves out to lobbyists and foreign governments a la Romney and Clinton.

There is video of them with live hookers or dead little boys.

Im not deranged. I dont think anyone is successfully challenging trump, assuming trump even wants to serve a second term.

Doesnt mean someone from the establishment GOP wont try.

Was just speculating about the reason. Theres no way Ryan would win. I dont think either party likes him much. The left obviously doesnt, and as this thread shows, the... um... enthusiastic and highly imaginative right hates him too.

That focker learned it from the Clintons. Use a "Foundation" to funnel the river of dirty money. I called it months ago that his brain cancer is just a show. Focker is setting himself up to appear feeble therefore can't do prison time much less run for reelection.

That focker learned it from the Clintons. Use a "Foundation" to funnel the river of dirty money. I called it months ago that his brain cancer is just a show. Focker is setting himself up to appear feeble therefore can't do prison time much less run for reelection.

Yes sir! Scum like McCain will outlive all of us. Brain cancer my arse! He's a dirty rotten traitor.

Go away or kill yourself.

Shut up.

McCain was a POW.

12th Man roots for the Seabags cause he likes their pretty uniforms.

Says it all really. :dunno:

McCain was a POW.

12th Man roots for the Seabags cause he likes their pretty uniforms.

Says it all really. :dunno:

You smoke heroin and marry hour glasses. Says it all really.

Donald J. Trump, American Patriot! :thumbsup: