SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

What does Sho think the I.G. is investigating with the FISA stuff? What does he think Huber's role is? Does he even acknowledge the existence of the CURRENT Clinton Foundation & Uranium One investigations? Has he (or anyone on the left) explained why 2 dozen high ranking career employees at FBI/DOJ were fired, demoted or quit?

• Like 1

What does Sho think the I.G. is investigating with the FISA stuff? What does he think Huber's role is? Does he even acknowledge the existence of the CURRENT Clinton Foundation & Uranium One investigations? Has he (or anyone on the left) explained why 2 dozen high ranking career employees at FBI/DOJ were fired, demoted or quit?

What does Slo think? Heck, just head on over to ThinkProgress.org or The Daily Beast or MSNBC. He literally regurgitates EXACTLY what they are saying.

BTW, Slo is an independent. Not sure if you knew that or not.

• Like 1

they will not address these known facts, this way, to them these facts don't exists.

It really is a mental disorder.

Judge Emmet Sullivan won't make the same mistake twice. He overturned a guilty verdict issued by a JURY in the Ted Stevens case based on prosecutorial misconduct. He then referred the prosecutors for criminal prosecution themselves and was told that they could not be prosecuted unless they were under a direct court order to produce exculpatory evidence.

Judge Sullivan’s first act when taking over the Flynn case was to order the prosecutors to turn over ALL relevant exculpatory material to Flynn’s team and if the prosecutors had exculpatory material that they didn’t think was “relevant” they were to turn it over to Sullivan himself.

Is it any wonder Mueller is trying to delay the sentencing of Flynn? Mueller is standing in the middle of a mine field and can't move.

Judge Emmet Sullivan won't make the same mistake twice. He overturned a guilty verdict issued by a JURY in the Ted Stevens case based on prosecutorial misconduct. He then referred the prosecutors for criminal prosecution themselves and was told that they could not be prosecuted unless they were under a direct court order to produce exculpatory evidence.
Judge Sullivan’s first act when taking over the Flynn case was to order the prosecutors to turn over ALL relevant exculpatory material to Flynn’s team and if the prosecutors had exculpatory material that they didn’t think was “relevant” they were to turn it over to Sullivan himself.
Is it any wonder Mueller is trying to delay the sentencing of Flynn? Mueller is standing in the middle of a mine field and can't move.

Got a link for me to peruse? TIA.

Got a link for me to peruse? TIA.

Just a comment I read and copied but the facts are pretty easy to find.

https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Politics/story?id=7290681&page=1

When Sullivan ordered all exculpatory evidence be produced, everyone assumed it was in the interest of Flynn since it appeared he plead guilty and might not have known evidence pointed otherwise. Knowing the facts of the Stevens case gives another possibility that perhaps a trap was set and sprung once Flynn plead guilty. Contreras yanked, Sullivan inserted then he orders evidence be produced. Now if they won't turn over exculpatory evidence they run the risk of being prosecuted themselves hence the continued delays in sentencing.

Just a comment I read and copied but the facts are pretty easy to find.

https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Politics/story?id=7290681&page=1

When Sullivan ordered all exculpatory evidence be produced, everyone assumed it was in the interest of Flynn since it appeared he plead guilty and might not have known evidence pointed otherwise. Knowing the facts of the Stevens case gives another possibility that perhaps a trap was set and sprung once Flynn plead guilty. Contreras yanked, Sullivan inserted then he orders evidence be produced. Now if they won't turn over exculpatory evidence they run the risk of being prosecuted themselves hence the continued delays in sentencing.

Thanks..I'm lazy. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/01/stunning-revelation-buried-deep-in-ig-report-blows-hole-in-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting-narrative/amp?__twitter_impression=true

"The report states that the DOJ department of public affairs supervisor traveling with Lynch told internal DOJ investigators that Clintons Secret Service detail contacted Lynchs security detail ahead of time to arrange the meeting."

"If true, it blows a hole in the narrative Lynch and Clinton have maintained for two years. Lynch claimed the social meeting was spontaneous and the two discussed grandchildren"

They have been lying for 2 years. The tarmac meeting was planned in advanced. Why would they like about it? What are they hiding?

• Like 1

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/03/625581627/another-top-justice-department-lawyer-steps-down-following-earlier-departures

Another top Justice Dept Lawyer resigns........................

The hits keep coming for the swamp........

Who is Scott Schools and why is he resigning? CTH knocks it down again for us.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/03/fubar-flak-nsa-purge-chaff-doj-removal-countermeasures-senate-intel-committee-report/

This guy has been a very busy guy trying to run interference for those that conspired earlier. Did he edit the Strzok/Page texts that were given to the I.G.? He was also a key player in the Sessions recusal. What else has this clown done?

• Like 1

So, again, where is the Senate Intel report? You know the one that makes you guys all look really stupid. And even last week Trump is still denying it?

So the Russian setup began in Dec 2015 based on hearsay that Putin wanted to fund Trump's campaign?

Brennnan is going to prison.

That's the guy I want to see in cuffs.

So, again, where is the Senate Intel report? You know the one that makes you guys all look really ###### stupid. And even last week Trump is still denying it?

The one that claims Clapper, Brennan, Comey were right with their Intelligence Assessment Report? All three under investigation in one form or fashion..............the sole dissenter of that report, Former NSA Director Admiral Rogers ISN'T under investigation.

Also, you got an answer for why Senator Warner was contacting the lobbyist for a Russian Oligarch to meet with Christopher Steele in 2017? He seemed HELLBENT on making sure not to leave a trial although like all of those idiots he left one a mile wide.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

Got an answer for the 24+ high level career people fired/demoted/resigned at the DOJ/FBI?

Love how you guys are literally just jerking each other off. Facts be damned.

Hilarious that you - of all people - are saying this. It's as if you don't see the irony. :lol:

The motto of the FBI is Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity.

Obama's boys took a dump on that.

FBI was in a rush to find an excuse to spy on Trump team in fall of 2016.

No bias, none whatsoever.

Link from The Hill (or as Saints likes to call it, a Trump propaganda news outlet :lol: ) http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/395776-memos-detail-fbis-hurry-the-f-up-pressure-to-probe-trump-campaign

Memos the FBI is now producing to the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general and multiple Senate and House committees offer what sources involved in the production, review or investigation describe to me as “damning” or “troubling” evidence.

They show Strzok and his counterintelligence team rushing in the fall of 2016 to find “derogatory” information from informants or a “pretext” to accelerate the probe and get a surveillance warrant on figures tied to the future president.
One of those figures was Carter Page, an academic and an energy consultant from New York; he was briefly a volunteer foreign policy adviser for the GOP nominee’s campaign and visited Moscow the summer before the election.
The memos show Strzok, Lisa Page and others in counterintelligence monitored news articles in September 2016 that quoted a law enforcement source as saying the FBI was investigating Carter Page’s travel to Moscow.
The FBI team pounced on what it saw as an opportunity as soon as Page wrote a letter to then-FBI Director James Comey complaining about the “completely false” leak.
“At a minimum, the letter provides us a pretext to interview,” Strzok wrote to Lisa Page on Sept. 26, 2016.
Within weeks, that “pretext” — often a synonym for an excuse — had been upsized to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant, giving the FBI the ability to use some of its most awesome powers to monitor Carter Page and his activities.
To date, the former Trump adviser has been accused of no wrongdoing despite being subjected to nearly a year of surveillance.
Some internal memos detail the pressure being applied by the FBI to DOJ prosecutors to get the warrant on Carter Page buttoned up before Election Day.
In one email exchange with the subject line “Crossfire FISA,” Strzok and Lisa Page discussed talking points to get then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to persuade a high-ranking DOJ official to sign off on the warrant.

In summary:

Fusion GPS leaked to the press about the phony dossier.

Page writes letter to Comey about these leaks.

FBI uses the media leaks and Page's letter as an excuse to begin investigations and ultimately get a FISA warrant to spy.

Carter Page has still never been charged with a crime.

MUELLER WILL NOT PRESENT COLLUSION EVIDENCE AT MANAFORT TRIAL http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/07/mueller-manafort-collusion/

Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Friday that his prosecutors will not present evidence regarding Trump campaign collusion with Russia at an upcoming trial for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” reads a filing submitted by Mueller’s team in federal court in Virginia on Friday.
The filing sheds light on one of the largest questions looming over the Manafort case. Mueller’s prosecutors have indicted Manafort in federal court in Virginia and Washington, D.C., on a slew of charges related to his consulting work for former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.
Manafort ended the work in 2014, and it has been unclear whether Mueller’s team planned to reveal evidence about President Donald Trump or the campaign.

So much for the narrative that the Manafort charges are proof that Russia colluded with Trump.

WOMP

O

M

P

• Like 1

Nice opinion piece from a suspicious writer that you pass off as fact.

https://archives.cjr.org/politics/john_solomon_gives_us_less_tha.php

:lol:

Giving wiff a run for his money on biggest tard of the board?

Your link is from 2007.

Also, they criticize Solomon for his exposing Dirty Harry Reid and his corrupt back room deals. I figured with all of the hysteria over Pruitt getting AirBnB discounts and inquiring about a Chick Fil A franchise that you would hold Dirty Harry to the same standards.

Are you trying to defend Harry Reid and John Edwards corruption?

Oh yeah, 2007 :lol:

Who claimed the current charges were?

Whenever Mueller is called to task for not producing a shred of evidence of Trump/Russia collusion the talking point for the tards is "muh 37 indictments" "muh Manafort" "muh Russian twitter trolls"

• Like 1

Giving wiff a run for his money on biggest tard of the board?

Your link is from 2007.

Also, they criticize Solomon for his exposing Dirty Harry Reid and his corrupt back room deals. I figured with all of the hysteria over Pruitt getting AirBnB discounts and inquiring about a Chick Fil A franchise that you would hold Dirty Harry to the same standards.

Are you trying to defend Harry Reid and John Edwards corruption?

Oh yeah, 2007 :lol:

My link was showing tactics by an opinion writer and pointing out how you presented an open as fact.

I didnt defend anyone...just pointed out an article that questioned his use of facts (and you left out the other issues too, of course, when he did so to republicans).

Whenever Mueller is called to task for not producing a shred of evidence of Trump/Russia collusion the talking point for the tards is "muh 37 indictments" "muh Manafort" "muh Russian twitter trolls"

Exactly

Actually its when people call it a witch hunt...but I dont think anyone present d this case as about collusion.

And your muh crap is pretty idiotic too.

Have fun

Actually its when people call it a witch hunt...but I dont think anyone present d this case as about collusion.

And your muh crap is pretty idiotic too.

Have fun

isn't collusion what the investigation is about ?

The fact that its morphed into anything and everything but is what makes it a witch hunt to normal brained, rational, common sense having humans.

• Like 1

isn't collusion what the investigation is about ?

The fact that its morphed into anything and everything but is what makes it a witch hunt to normal brained, rational, common sense having humans.

No...you should read more as far as what the scope of the investigation is as well as these specific charges against Manafort.

And nothing about you or the Trumpswabs here is rational or common sense having.

No...you should read more as far as what the scope of the investigation is as well as these specific charges against Manafort.

And nothing about you or the Trumpswabs here is rational or common sense having.

the original scope or the modified witch hunt anything goes version which came later ?

:doh:

• Like 1

the original scope or the modified witch hunt anything goes version which came later ?

:doh:

Seriously man...no need to be this uninformed.

Also...when you find other things in the course of an investigation...you report those too...you know that, right?

My link was showing tactics by an opinion writer and pointing out how you presented an open as fact.

I didnt defend anyone...just pointed out an article that questioned his use of facts (and you left out the other issues too, of course, when he did so to republicans).

From 2007?

That is reaching right there.

• Like 1

It's an eminence front

Speaking of Em, did he get banned? Back as an alias?

I found him on twitter and he is all about gambling these days.