Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend testifies she lied about domestic abuse

No Da's office is keeping a stat for false rape claims. They just don't prosecute when they see it's BS. They would have to turn around and charge the person with making the false claim for us to know how many claims are false. . How many DA's are looking to prosecute women for that? None. Political suicide. People think they know how our CJS works. Many don't have a clue.

Excellent

Excellent

Its impossible to know what actual % of rape claims are false due to a whole variety of factors but most research says its about 5-6%. Most research also suggests that less than half of sexual assaults are reported at all. Im guessing an infinitely small % of these false claims result in a conviction.

Seems like a pretty rare occurrence and minor problem. Probably not a coincidence that the people complaining about false accusations are so often people with numerous claims of sexual assault against them, like Donald Trump. Seems like rapey creepers like Trump mostly want to cast doubt on all claims of sexual assault.

:dunno:

Its impossible to know what actual % of rape claims are false due to a whole variety of factors but most research says its about 5-6%. Most research also suggests that less than half of sexual assaults are reported at all. Im guessing an infinitely small % of these false claims result in a conviction.

Seems like a pretty rare occurrence and minor problem. Probably not a coincidence that the people complaining about false accusations are so often people with numerous claims of sexual assault against them, like Donald Trump. Seems like rapey creepers like Trump mostly want to cast doubt on all claims of sexual assault.

:dunno:

I'd say you and Trump have been convicted of rape the same amount of times, but I really don't know much about you? :dunno:

I'd say you and Trump have been convicted of rape the same amount of times, but I really don't know much about you? :dunno:

Don has me beat 19-0 on accusations of sexual assault though. And at least 3-4 to 0 in adultery. I can see why such a class guy is concerned about false accusations. :thumbsup:

Don has me beat 19-0 on accusations of sexual assault though. And at least 3-4 to 0 in adultery. I can see why such a class guy is concerned about false accusations. :thumbsup:

I agree that Trump is poster child for the falsely accused. :thumbsup:

Like I said, most people have no clue how the CJS works, but they have no problem shooting of their traps about it.

I agree that Trump is poster child for the falsely accused. :thumbsup:

Odd how guys who cheat on their wives and admit to groping women without asking attract false accusations like that.

Poor fella. :(

Honestly, I don't know anything about this story. I just know that a guy who spent his entire life trying to become a pro football player and who is abusive might also pressure his girlfriend into lying about his abuse. Even his family might pressure her. The fact that he may have brought up that she might someday become Mrs. Rich Football wife might make her change her mind.

If she lies to cover up for him the first time, then she gets a pass if there is coercion or even a bribe. Second time, sorry she has no one to blame but herself.

From what I've seen, Dems have gone from shocked and horrified at dirty werds

To "well, its no worse than what Trump has said.."

Personally, I think MF is a lot worse than putty.

From what I've seen, Dems have gone from shocked and horrified at dirty werds

To "well, its no worse than what Trump has said.."

Personally, I think MF is a lot worse than putty.

Wrong thread, dumbass. :lol:

Add a couple 0's to your bank account and all that changes.

Add a couple 0's to your bank account and all that changes.

Plenty of rich guys dont seem to have this problem. Maybe its cause Trump is a focking pig? Wild guess.

Plenty of rich guys dont seem to have this problem. Maybe its cause Trump is a focking pig? Wild guess.

Pig focking Is Bill Clinton's thing.

Now, hore focking...

Odd how guys who cheat on their wives and admit to groping women without asking attract false accusations like that.

Poor fella. :(

I know, Republicans were screaming about Clinton, but nobody cared. :dunno:

I know, Republicans were screaming about Clinton, but nobody cared. :dunno:

Lot of people complaining about the prevalence of false rape accusations back then? Its hard for me to remember since I was in high school.

Lot of people complaining about the prevalence of false rape accusations back then? Its hard for me to remember since I was in high school.

Millennials finally decide to pick up a newspaper and think everything just started that day. :thumbsup:

Think Duke Lacrosse case. That skank was never charged with falsely reporting a rape. And that was with the world watching. Imagine what goes on when no one is. There are plenty of false rape claims that are nippped in the bud and nothing happens. Plenty.

I like how the Duke lacrosse case is 13 years old and none of the people wrongfully accused were convicted, buts its still everyones favorite false rape accusation example.

Youd think such a major problem wound result in some better examples.

I like how the Duke lacrosse case is 13 years old and none of the people wrongfully accused were convicted, buts its still everyones favorite false rape accusation example.

Youd think such a major problem wound result in some better examples.

Duke lacrosse team wasn't convicted but their lives were completely upended based on a LIE. So no conviction = no harm no foul? That's bullsh1t.

Duke lacrosse team wasn't convicted but their lives were completely upended based on a LIE. So no conviction = no harm no foul? That's bullsh1t.

Dont put words into my mouth. I didnt say no harm no foul. I said its probably not a major issue of the case everyone points to is 13 years old and didnt even result in a conviction.

Brett Kavanaugh was falsely accused a few months ago.

Ask the coach who was terminated as a result.

Dont put words into my mouth. I didnt say no harm no foul. I said its probably not a major issue of the case everyone points to is 13 years old and didnt even result in a conviction.

I guess I still don't understand your point then. Why are you focusing on the conviction aspect then? It may have been 13 years ago but it is still a valid and chilling example how a single LIE affected so many lives. Resulted in protests and of course bringing race into it since the FALSE accuser was black and Duke lacrosse team was white. Not to mention the media frenzy and dragging all the FALSELY accused players names through the mud. Didn't some leave school over the mess? But hey, no conviction.

I guess I still don't understand your point then. Why are you focusing on the conviction aspect then? It may have been 13 years ago but it is still a valid and chilling example how a single LIE affected so many lives. Resulted in protests and of course bringing race into it since the FALSE accuser was black and Duke lacrosse team was white. Not to mention the media frenzy and dragging all the FALSELY accused players names through the mud. Didn't some leave school over the mess? But hey, no conviction.

My point is that false rape accusations are extremely rare and unlikely to result in a conviction even when they do happen. I guess I dont see why theres so much focus on something thats rare and hardly ever results in any permanent consequences.

My point is that false rape accusations are extremely rare and unlikely to result in a conviction even when they do happen. I guess I dont see why theres so much focus on something thats rare and hardly ever results in any permanent consequences.

I guess we can just agree to disagree on whether being put through a false accusation of rape is a big deal. Just hope it never happens to me or a loved one. :cheers:

I guess we can just agree to disagree on whether being put through a false accusation of rape is a big deal. Just hope it never happens to me or a loved one. :cheers:

Its a big deal of it happens to you. But its like getting struck by lightning or attacked by a shark. The incidence of it is all out of proportion to how often its discussed.