Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

12 Geeks 1 Cup

I know this is very last minute, but can we find someone to take over my spot? I’m really not feeling it this year...

I haven’t done any mock drafts, nor have I even logged in to either site. I thought my excitement might return by the time we started drafting, but in fact, it’s been the opposite. The whole thing seems like a chore I’d rather not bother with, and I’m not even sure how I’m going to manage to set a lineup on Sundays, when I’m usually out where cell service is spotty at best.

Maybe Drobs wants back in? :dunno:

I know this is very last minute, but can we find someone to take over my spot? I’m really not feeling it this year...

I haven’t done any mock drafts, nor have I even logged in to either site. I thought my excitement might return by the time we started drafting, but in fact, it’s been the opposite. The whole thing seems like a chore I’d rather not bother with, and I’m not even sure how I’m going to manage to set a lineup on Sundays, when I’m usually out where cell service is spotty at best.

:kicksrock:

thats not good.

if i cant fill it, will you still be in it, otherwise the league will not draft on the planned date

thats not good.

if i cant fill it, will you still be in it, otherwise the league will not draft on the planned date

If you don't fill it I can drop out so you have even 10. Not that I'm looking to quit but I'd take one for the team.

thats not good.

Any chance we can postpone the draft for 1 week, anyway? :unsure:

If you can’t fill it, I’ll stay... I really do love this league and have enjoyed being in it. Not sure what my problem is this year... but it does seem there’s never enough hours in the day, for everything. And since picking up some other extra curriculars, my spare time has dwindled down a lot.

One other thing- if I stay, I’m going to be holding the draft up on Sunday mornings. I’ll be unavailable roughy from 5:00am-11:ish am Wrong Coast Time.

Any chance we can postpone the draft for 1 week, anyway? :unsure:

If you cant fill it, Ill stay... I really do love this league and have enjoyed being in it. Not sure what my problem is this year... but it does seem theres never enough hours in the day, for everything. And since picking up some other extra curriculars, my spare time has dwindled down a lot.

One other thing- if I stay, Im going to be holding the draft up on Sunday mornings. Ill be unavailable roughy from 5:00am-11:ish am Wrong Coast Time.

dropping to 10 would work best. With shots being the other. As of this post, you are offinally out.

You're welcome back next year

dropping to 10 would work best. With shots being the other. As of this post, you are offinally out.

You're welcome back next year

:cheers:

Thanks shots, that was really nice of you. :wub:

• Like 2

So is heavy-set the commish?

As far as I know, he's not even in the league. He's just LARPing. :ninja:

So is heavy-set the commish?

Yes, I am commish. If we get 1 more great. If not great. The draft goes Monday at the stroke of 12am

Well screw both of you :P

:mad:

Recruit someone else and I'm back !!!!

I can't believe one more Geek doesn't want in.

It is what it is

If shots wants to stay and we cannot find an owner, could the 12th "team" be league average?

• Like 1

If shots wants to stay and we cannot find an owner, could the 12th "team" be league average?

Not sure if yahoo has a setting for that. Or if I can adjust scores.

Not sure if yahoo has a setting for that. Or if I can adjust scores.

:dunno: i'm an idea man chuck.

:dunno: i'm an idea man chuck.

i can adjust scores. shots is back in, pending his reply to this message, and we will play the league average

otherwise its 10

• Like 1

guys...don't be shy. get your preselects in

I started a 12 geeks thread yesterday on the main bored looking for a 12th. 1 person has replied, Fantasy retard. new member, under 50 posts. would rather have a geek, but if we want 12, this is an option.

here you go shots...

Hmmm I am logged in as shotsup and can draft at cult classic dynasty league but it says I need access code to thisl league to link franchise.

Anyone know ?

Hmmm I am logged in as shotsup and can draft at cult classic dynasty league but it says I need access code to thisl league to link franchise.

Anyone know ?

I don't think there is a password..try having the 12 geeks league verify you through email.

I don't think there is a password..try having the 12 geeks league verify you through email.

Can it be resent. Shotsup@yahoo.com

In.

Draft order ?

I'm needy this morning

In.

Draft order ?

I'm needy this morning

we lost old maid, i deleted her, so if you drafted after her, you moved up a spot. if not, its the same.

11 team league. someone plays the league average each week. 11 teams was better than 10

good luck!