Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

12 Geeks 1 Cup

Geez what happened to the RBs? I’m looking at them for my 3rd pick and they are all gone. The value was at wr. Keenan and AJ, I’ll take it.

Yet I was surprised to see Fournette at 2.04

you're up sucka

Nope. Waiting on ShorePatrol. As far as I see it. Last pick Goleen Tate

lets go shore, we gotta pick up the pace. If youre at the end of the draft order, check back frequently once your pick is made. You picked at 850, mookz went at 908 and now its 12 hours later almost and you havent checked back in?

use the pre-draft option. you took 3 rbs to start, safe to say you arent taking another with your 4th. mookz can only take 2 wrs, pre draft 3, or if you want a qb, mookz isnt drafting 2. Predraft 3 wr and 2 qb and were all set and you got the players you wanted without the 12 hour wait. ditto for TE

Since its a free league I'll roll the dice on mccoy.

You qb and te early people make me happy

This thing needs to get moving. I'm outta here after 4 pm tomorrow for a 4 day weekend and won't have any access to a desktop until Tue.

This thing needs to get moving. I'm outta here after 4 pm tomorrow for a 4 day weekend and won't have any access to a desktop until Tue.

We should be done midnight right before right off at this rate.

We should be done midnight right before right off at this rate.

Of the Super Bowl. :FeelsBadMan:

You can do all from mobile. We live in the future.

My phone will be turned off Fri-Mon

Oh. Well you can just set a lengthy predraft list and when you get back your team will have made many picks if not completed.

You going on some kind of outback safari trip? I dont even think I could handle not having my phone off for even 1 day.

Oh. Well you can just set a lengthy predraft list and when you get back your team will have made many picks if not completed.

You going on some kind of outback safari trip? I dont even think I could handle not having my phone off for even 1 day.

I wish. Nothing that exciting. Just the end of summer and a rare chance to completely get away from work.

Sons go back to school Tuesday so wife, sons and I will be at the beach or in the backyard.

No devices allowed.

So you'll get

Stephen Davis

Barry Sanders

Mark Sanchez

Vinny Testicleverde

and then some.

We must note no time clock wasted on Vuduchile- either ADP or skip.

No devices allowed.

Wife really put down the hammer this time.

Wife really put down the hammer this time.

I could live without it. Im really tired of being so accessible for work all the time. Its been a long, busy summer.

And Im not even a paradoctor.

I could live without it. Im really tired of being so accessible for work all the time. Its been a long, busy summer.

And Im not even a paradoctor.

Dude I get that from a work perspective but not a personal level when in the middle of a FF draft.

To each their own.

Dude I get that from a work perspective but not a personal level when in the middle of a FF draft.

To each their own.

Its a free league since none of you zillionaires wanted to put up a few bucks to make it interesting.

I dont actually know any of the people in it.

This draft process is incredibly stupid and way too slow.

My sanity is a far higher priority than this place or ff.

Ill set up some pre draft picks and let the chips fall.

Its a free league since none of you zillionaires wanted to put up a few bucks to make it interesting.

I dont need actually know any of the people in it.

My sanity is a far higher priority than this place or ff.

Ill set up some pre draft picks and let the chips fall.

Take 5-10 min on the crapper to really set it up. Not just 5 picks, you want to set up like 30-40 names or so. Wont take long when you get into it.

:thumbsup:

Not sure why this couldn't be a 2hr beerfest on a sat afternoon. :banana:

Take 5-10 min on the crapper to really set it up. Not just 5 picks, you want to set up like 30-40 names or so. Wont take long when you get into it.

Might as well be an auto draft then. No emotion, no liquor , no pressure. I love live drafts the previous is involved

Oh and calling BS on vudu having no devices for 4 days even though he will just be at home or going to the beach. So no device at night when you are chilling watching TV in bed and winding down? Makes no sense. Only makes sense if you are away where there is no signal. I get no devices during the day doing stuff, but not at night when people are relaxing.

Oh and calling BS on vudu having no devices for 4 days even though he will just be at home or going to the beach. So no device at night when you are chilling watching TV in bed and winding down? Makes no sense. Only makes sense if you are away where there is no signal. I get no devices during the day doing stuff, but not at night when people are relaxing.

I'm not checking my focking phone every hour for a week to see if it's my turn to draft. I think that's his point. I may be wrong.

I'm not checking my focking phone every hour for a week to see if it's my turn to draft. I think that's his point. I may be wrong.

No, he said completely turned off for 4 days. While at home? Lol no. Doesnt need to be every few hours. Can just be once or twice a day even.

we get more and more little girls in this league every year it seems

Call whatever you want. While youre at it, call BS on a ff draft that takes 2 focking weeks to complete. May as well call BS on yourself for neglecting the draft while you were flying to Maui. They have internet on planes now in case you havent heard.

This is my device and my life and it makes perfect sense to me. The stupid thing is with me constantly and it buzzes all the time, day and night. Its the middle of the focking night right now and Im on it.

If I turn it on to draft I wont be able to resist checking VM and looking at emails, texts etc. It just aint happening this weekend.

• Like 1

Right. Plus, the phone will be off as I will be unplugged completely.

hey guys, enjoy your vacations. I wouldn't want anyone to obsess over a free league. with that being said, give a look here and there throughout the day when you get a break in the action and see if you can throw in a preselect a round at a time (maybe two if they are near a corner or swing). you shouldn't be slaves to your phones...

aloha

• Like 1

No, he said completely turned off for 4 days. While at home? Lol no. Doesnt need to be every few hours. Can just be once or twice a day even.

Yesterday, while you were ignoring this draft and sipping mai-tais at 30,000 feet, I set up pre draft picks for rounds 4-11 knowing I wouldn't be around this weekend.

As of now, we are 4 days in and still in round 5. I'll eat Newbie's ass if the rest of you somehow finish this thing before I get back on here Tuesday morning.

I am with vudu on this though. Slow draft sucks. Honestly, thought all of you loved it which is why we did it every year. If most of you dont like it you guys wanna change it for next year?

I am with vudu on this though. Slow draft sucks. Honestly, thought all of you loved it which is why we did it every year. If most of you dont like it you guys wanna change it for next year?

I like the slow roll..that said Heavy where you at?