Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Kamara or Hunt, who would be the better pick out of the two?

I play in a PPR league and having a hard time figuring out which of these two would be the better selection. The only thing that worries about me with Kamara is, when Ingram comes back how much will that take away from some couches and playing time. Just looking for some advice.

in a ppr Kamara would be my pick by a comfortable margin.

• Like 1

Hunt.

Kamara was gone. My debate was hunt, Barkley, or Gordon. Took Hunt. Thought Gordon would make it back to me. Hamstring injury worried me. Think I’m having some buyers remorse now.

Kamara was gone. My debate was hunt, Barkley, or Gordon. Took Hunt. Thought Gordon would make it back to me. Hamstring injury worried me. Think Im having some buyers remorse now.

This is fine, you cant really go wrong there, no one knows what will happen.

Ive seen similar threads like this and now wonder, Why does anyone not consider Fournette at this spot? With TD potential, increased passing game usage and overall talent in general he should definitely be up there as a top 3-6 drafted RB.

Ive seen similar threads like this and now wonder, Why does anyone not consider Fournette at this spot? With TD potential, increased passing game usage and overall talent in general he should definitely be up there as a top 3-6 drafted RB.

In non ppr I passed on both for Fournette

In non ppr I passed on both for Fournette

Kamara was gone in ppr but I took Fournette over Hunt at 7 spot. Not an easy decision by any means.

Kamara was gone in ppr but I took Fournette over Hunt at 7 spot. Not an easy decision by any means.

I convinced myself it was the right decision and just said I'm going Fournette unless there is any significant news that could effect him. Fournette is a superior athlete to Hunt and as much of a freak as Barkley.

I would take Hunt, he gets more carries in general. The Saints don't seem ready to make Kamara their main RB.

Catches for RBs can be a bit streaky. They will both get plenty but I wouldn't guarantee Kamara putting up the same numbers as last season.

I guess that goes for Hunt as well but I think he's better established in his role.

I had the 7th and 8th pick in my 2 redraft leagues. Went Kamara in both but only because I was able to pair him with Fournette/McCaffrey. I like Gordon and Hunt as a little more safe picks but thought I would swing for the most upside in ppr since I was going to grab another solid rb on the turn.