Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

who is the RB to own in Seattle

​so we had carson and Penny, i think its safe to say most people felt carson was the better back but Hawks need to play a high draft pick so Penny was taking a lot of work. this week carson is out and Davis goes off personally the back id want to have he run violent which i feel complemented their offense the best and out touched Penny by a large margin.

​i think for anyone outside the team its a carson davis split but wiht the hawks trying to force penny to be the GUY who d oyou all think is the one to own and do you all think hawks will hurt there offence and keep trying to work Penny

I think that it is a situation to avoid all together but if I had to pick one it would be Carson still.

I thought Mike Davis looked better than Carson last year. Davis usually ends up hurt though. It's pretty much stay away unless some injuries change the situation

id say ou are all right Carson is the uy to own, but what do you guys think about Caroll here can he honeslty look at the team and keep giving Penny a shot when now 2 of his Rbs have blown his production out the water?

Seattle faces the Rams, Raiders, Lions, Chargers, Rams, and Packers the next 6 weeks. That looks like 4 losses and 2 coin tosses. If you are 3-7 or 4-6, you probably roll with the rookie that supposedly has the most talent the rest of the way. No?

Petey might be coaching for his job here. That interception on the goalline was a long time ago!

With that, it is tough to predict what he will do. But hey...we predict here! With that, I do NOT think he will be beholden to Penny down the stretch. Pete will roll with whoever looks the best during practice. The problem: Pete is always lying about player health and situations so good luck figuring out the right guy unless injuries help us out.

Any of them si worth a roster spot on a deep bench.

Just don’t expect to start them with much faith.

If you're looking for a one week fill in, you could do worse than throwing one of the three out there and hoping it's his day. If you're looking for a rest of the season impact player, you should probably be looking elsewhere.

Mike Davis, and when he gets hurt is Carson

I would say the opposite. Theyve never shown or mentioned any preference for Davis over Carson. They have obviously shown preference for Davis over Penny. So theres your pecking order given that all are healthy. Later in the season if theyve given up on the playoffs, Penny may get more work.

Ageee if I had to own one it would be Penny.

I would take Carson if I had to take one. He looks good when healthy and supposedly this hip issue is not major.

No not me.

I would trade Carson if I could, and if I had to hold one it’s Penny.

But I don’t reaaly want any of them.

I think Davis will get a little bit more work based off of his last performance.