RLLD

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Senator Feinstein agrees, for many of the same reasons.

Check out @therealcornett’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/therealcornett/status/1102665191890866177?s=09

Wow. Feinstein (C) sure makes some great points. 

The great thing about Trump is that even though a quarter of this country is mentally ill, hates America, and wants to murder his entire family he still gets up every morning, puts in 18 hour days with no pay and no respect, to make this country great for all Americans.

I feel sorry for the people so eaten up with hate that they are missing out on this golden age. We will never have another 8 years like this in our lives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Feinstein (C) sure makes some great points. 

Seen enough of Feinstein to know she would have been the first female Republican President if she was allowed to be her true self. 

8 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

The great thing about Trump is that even though a quarter of this country is mentally ill, hates America, and wants to murder his entire family he still gets up every morning, puts in 18 hour days with no pay and no respect, to make this country great for all Americans.

I feel sorry for the people so eaten up with hate that they are missing out on this golden age. We will never have another 8 years like this in our lives.

:lol:

12 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

It's a sickness.

12 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

I fully agree :thumbsup: