Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Adam Lambert Ruins Everything

Did anybody else watch this crap? 😆

Sorry Brian, Rodger & Adam.........but you need to stop calling yourselves QUEEN

I watched it... Was more entertaining/interesting than I thought it would be. 

• Like 1

Caught this show after a marathon of Impractical Jokers and I must say I hate this guy and hope he dies in a puddle of HIV. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Caught this show after a marathon of Impractical Jokers and I must say I hate this guy and hope he dies in a puddle of HIV. 

Whataya Want from Me? :banana:

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is Lambert trans or just gay?

You have no shot

:banana:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Is that Jack's kid? Grandkid? 

Watch what? 

it

I hope John Deacon somehow gets some residuals from them continuing on as Queen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I hope John Deacon somehow gets some residuals from them continuing on as Queen. 

Agreed........and I'm sure he does.

And yeah, that's all part of it for me, if they were a real band nowadays like they and the show insisted, there needs to be a replacement for John as well. Not just a studio musician to play live gigs, but a full fledged member. I also think that they should add a full time keyboardist. But hey, if they want to pretend to be Queen the way they are, have at it......but I'm not buying it.

Maybe I missed something... Did they come out with new, non Freddie music? I thought they were being billed as Queen with Adam Lambert? Didn't really seem like they were trying to say they were still the Queen we all know... To me at least.

If they're pushing new music then yeah change the name

10 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Maybe I missed something... Did they come out with new, non Freddie music? I thought they were being billed as Queen with Adam Lambert? Didn't really seem like they were trying to say they were still the Queen we all know... To me at least.

If they're pushing new music then yeah change the name

Great point and I forgot to add that in my last little rant......No new music that I know of. But again......it's really not a BAND at this point, and even if it were, it would just be silly. 

47 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Great point and I forgot to add that in my last little rant......No new music that I know of. But again......it's really not a BAND at this point, and even if it were, it would just be silly. 

It's tough for an iconic band to continue on with a new singer after the original dies. acdc is one of the few I can think of that pulled it off. Blind melon tried to pull it off and failed. Alice in Chains has had a little success but not much. But I don't think Queen is trying that they're just playing their old tunes with a singer that is basically a really good karoke singer... Kind of what journey has been doing although they may be pushing new music not sure. Doesn't seem like people got mad when Queen teamed up with Paul Rodgers but maybe they did?

38 minutes ago, kutulu said:

It's tough for an iconic band to continue on with a new singer after the original dies. acdc is one of the few I can think of that pulled it off. Blind melon tried to pull it off and failed. Alice in Chains has had a little success but not much. But I don't think Queen is trying that they're just playing their old tunes with a singer that is basically a really good karoke singer... Kind of what journey has been doing although they may be pushing new music not sure. Doesn't seem like people got mad when Queen teamed up with Paul Rodgers but maybe they did?

As a Journey fan by a few years before Steve Perry, I'm happy with Arnell Pineda, except the occasional Asian accent of some of the songs. He's a great guy, and they've actually written new music with him since he joined, so IMO, they pulled it off. Steve Perry couldn't continue, and the rest of the band simply carried on. 

I actually feel that Paul Rodgers was a better fit than Lambert.....but I would have been THRILLED to see Marc Martel join the band.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Is Lambert trans or just gay?

He’s just gay, he isn’t trans at all.

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He’s just gay, he isn’t trans at all.

trans fat?

18 hours ago, the s is ilent said:

They should find a straight guy that can sing like Mercury and call the band King. 

:thumbsup: