Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

I don't like it when celebs try to push an agenda. Re: Alyssa Milano telling women to go sex-strike

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And for a genius, he wasn't even top of his graduating class in high school which was the highest level of education he ever completed. 😁

My two older kids tested as "gifted" and struggled with grades in both HS and college.  My youngest isn't gifted and gets mostly A's with an occasional B.  Really smart people often struggle with the boring nature of our school systems.  My son once said to me "Dad, why should I work hard to get an A when I can do nothing and get a B?"  I didn't have a good answer.  He graduated college and has a good job so I can laugh about it now.  :lol:

I have no idea how smart Woods is, just saying...  :dunno:

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Sounds alot like a guy who used to post here alot.  Except for the smart guy part.  

Tips like Timberlake

Takes it in the a$$ like Mercury

On 5/16/2019 at 10:40 PM, jerryskids said:

My two older kids tested as "gifted" and struggled with grades in both HS and college.  My youngest isn't gifted and gets mostly A's with an occasional B.  Really smart people often struggle with the boring nature of our school systems.  My son once said to me "Dad, why should I work hard to get an A when I can do nothing and get a B?"  I didn't have a good answer.  He graduated college and has a good job so I can laugh about it now.  :lol:

I have no idea how smart Woods is, just saying...  :dunno:

School is not designed to push gifted children to their best. It is geared toward processing the mediocre. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

School is not designed to push gifted children to their best. It is geared toward processing the mediocre. 

I'll tell you how I feel about school, Jerry: it's a waste of time. Bunch of people runnin' around bumpin' into each other, got a guy up front says, '2 + 2,' and the people in the back say, '4.' Then the bell rings and they give you a carton of milk and a piece of paper that says you can go take a dump or somethin'. I mean, it's not a place for smart people, Jerry. I know that's not a popular opinion, but that's my two cents on the issue.

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That was my experience. They weren’t interested in pushing us, they were too busy persuading the morons into not dropping out.

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Our G and T program was just extra busy work. EFF that. 

Going on a sex strike is all well and good until you get horny and need your ass spanked. Good luck with that one Alyssa. 

Wood spank. It's sad to see such a hot little minx corrupted by hollyweird.