Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Chrissy Metz

Holy balls, that chick is freakishly fat. I mean freakishly. I'm not slim, but God damn. She looks like she's standing on top of a mini Cooper wearing a dress.

Holy shiit ball. What in the actual f***? She's on TV now for some sort of hunger program. here's a thought b****, stop eating for a week and you'll feed Georgia.

I wish I had not googled her, but I did. People like her are disgusting and should be euthanized. 

The chick from This Is Us.  She really is moridly obese. I hope she can figure out a way to lose weight or I doubt she's going to live very long.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, ok.  I never had any interest in watching that show.

The same is true for most men. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

The chick from This Is Us.  She really is moridly obese. I hope she can figure out a way to lose weight or I doubt she's going to live very long.

Now now..>Dont body shame..Shes beautiful and we should all tell her that...over and over as she slowly eats herself to death...

Is she the one Yahoo like to call a supermodel. ETA. Sorry. That's Ashley Graham. 

She really needs to get surgery and lose the weight for her own good. The heart can’t support that kind of weight for too long.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:16 PM, Thornton Melon said:

She is cartoonishly large. Her body dimensions and proportions defy all known physical laws.

This.

She's shaped in such a way that I find it quite horrifying.