Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

New bikini trend

The 40 second mark is when other girls start coming in if you want to fast forward to then. But DAM this is a trend I can get behind (if you know what I mean 😉

Wood.  Wood.  Woodwoodwoodwoodwood.

I don't know what I just watched but thank gawd there were no fatties errrr.... plus sized models in those... outfits?

:banana:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Wood.  Wood.  Woodwoodwoodwoodwood.

I don't know what I just watched but thank gawd there were no fatties errrr.... plus sized models in those... outfits?

:banana:

Fatties would need heavy duty duck tape 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Fatties would need heavy duty duck tape 

I know right?  Gorilla glue, suspension bridge cables... would be kinda funny actually.  :D

eh.... while it's fun to look at their bodies, i don't love those suits.  

4 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

eh.... while it's fun to look at their bodies, i don't love those suits.  

I view it more as art than practicality.  Nobody is wearing those "suits" to the beach.  To me it is a tribute to attractive women's bodies. I liked the extra touch of oiling their skin.  I was also impressed with the amount of boobage; you don't always see that in runway models.  :cheers:

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I view it more as art than practicality.  Nobody is wearing those "suits" to the beach.  To me it is a tribute to attractive women's bodies. I liked the extra touch of oiling their skin.  I was also impressed with the amount of boobage; you don't always see that in runway models.  :cheers:

The boobs and the oil made me think you guys would enjoy it. Gives it that little extra something. Hot models in oil with boobs wearing nothing but tape? What’s not to like about this 

1 hour ago, the s is ilent said:

Glad to see the days of pasty, flat chested supermodels is behind us. 

I like the pasty flat chested chicks. I'm sick of girls who throw around fat boobs as some sort of badge of honor. They are just a backbreaking load of mirrored fat.

was only attracted to the few white chicks

also....I had to mute that piece of crap soundtrack someone calls music. 

“Sick of girls throwing around fat boobs.” 

Only at the GC man, only at the GC. Call me an odd duck, one of the “weird guys” who loves tiits. What can I say, I guess I’m just eccentric. Throw em all my way.

On 5/25/2019 at 5:43 PM, tanatastic said:

“Sick of girls throwing around fat boobs.” 

Only at the GC man, only at the GC. Call me an odd duck, one of the “weird guys” who loves tiits. What can I say, I guess I’m just eccentric. Throw em all my way.

I know right?  All of those b00bs were real and spectacular.  Let him have his concentration camp chicks and you and I can share these women.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I know right?  All of those b00bs were real and spectacular.  Let him have his concentration camp chicks and you and I can share these women.  :cheers:

Whoa...I'm in with you guys. No way you guys are getting them all.

39 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Whoa...I'm in with you guys. No way you guys are getting them all.

I just showed this thread to my wife, she said I can't have any.  So you can have my share. :(