Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Do You Have A Number On The Wall?

So I'm at the CVS pharmacy a few days ago. Was buying vitamins and beer. Get to the check out line. Black cashier asked if I have a CVS card.  Me: I don't know.  Jerome: What's you're phone number?  Me: 867-5309. Jerome: you're in the system.  Me::lol:

All the old milfs behind me in line are cracking up and the porky fat black cashier next to me is cracking up and starts signing the song and dancing.  Shenigua: Thanks. I needed that.   Me:: You bet darlin.

Went in a little while ago. She starts signing. :Shaniqua:  You suck! I can't get that song out of my head.  Me: How about a drink?  Shaniqua: Tomorrow at 4:00? Huge smile.

Looks like I'll finally live a long lost dream. Dark pretty chocolate with a beautiful smile. 

• Thanks 1

When we first bought our house I was on hold with the phone company and started thinking of 4 letter words and looking at the corresponding numbers.  When the phone lady came back on the line I asked If I could request 7883.  She checked and it was available.  My number was XXX-STUD  I told my wife when she got home and she said don't you think that's a bit misleading?  :angry:

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My favorite saying from college.

”Beauty, is but a lightswitch  away”

My favorite is a shirt in college.

Get em while threy are skinny

I've been giving fake names and numbers at stores all over town since we got here. I don't want to be in your focking computer. Take my money. Give me my sh!t, and get me out of here.

Every store line is backed up while the cashier looks for people's reward card. Fock that.

I was Art Vandelay the other day at Walgreens. Some old dude laughed. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I've been giving fake names and numbers at stores all over town since we got here. I don't want to be in your focking computer. Take my money. Give me my sh!t, and get me out of here.

Every store line is backed up while the cashier looks for people's reward card. Fock that.

I was Art Vandelay the other day at Walgreens. Some old dude laughed. 

You should cycle through the Fletch aliases.  :thumbsup:

867-5309

Jenny's not here

For a good time, ask for Bunny

Hey @BunnysBastatrds

Me and the wife will be in New Orleans the 14th and 15th.

I forget the name of the hotel we are staying in. It's the one with the carousel in the bar.

We have reservations at commanders palace one night. Other than that, will do the breakfast at Cafe du monde thing, the wwII and voodoo museums, drink on bourbon Street things.

Two questions... 

1. Down for a drink or dinner? 

2. Any weird off the wall sh!t that you can recommend?

21 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Hey @BunnysBastatrds

Me and the wife will be in New Orleans the 14th and 15th.

I forget the name of the hotel we are staying in. It's the one with the carousel in the bar.

We have reservations at commanders palace one night. Other than that, will do the breakfast at Cafe du monde thing, the wwII and voodoo museums, drink on bourbon Street things.

Two questions... 

1. Down for a drink or dinner? 

2. Any weird off the wall sh!t that you can recommend?

You bet. I'm in. Single now and mom is gone. 

Would enjoy that.

Booze crawl is fun if you like history and eating and drinking. Fun tour. The D-Day museum is incredible. I know you like that. Wemens enjoy it. 

There's a hamburger place on Esplanade called Port of Call. Too many places to list for two days. 

PM me. :cheers: