Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Ending Birthright Citizenship

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Actually they don’t and that’s naive. Sikhs, Hindi, Etc

Ask any Muslim if Mohammed is the perfect man and they will all say yes. Mohammed was a pedophile. They truly believe all that nonsense, so much so they commit their entire lifestyle to it. You’re being naive. I have nothing against middle easterners, but good ME people drop that religion the second they know they can without getting killed for it. You’ve been fooled. 

26 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Ask any Muslim if Mohammed is the perfect man and they will all say yes. Mohammed was a pedophile. They truly believe all that nonsense, so much so they commit their entire lifestyle to it. You’re being naive. I have nothing against middle easterners, but good ME people drop that religion the second they know they can without getting killed for it. You’ve been fooled. 

jeez dude, you really think there is only Islam?  Sihk has nothing to do with it, and they wear rags on their head.  

Even if I were to set aside the terrorism and things like female genital mutilation, it still doesn't change the fact that Muslims come to this country and do nothing but complain about it and say how evil it is. They contributed nothing to it and don't really contribute much when they get here. Bullshit delis and cab drivers. That's about it. 

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeez dude, you really think there is only Islam?  Sihk has nothing to do with it, and they wear rags on their head.  

I don’t think third world religions belong in the west. They don’t mix. Sick of people thinking they are thought leaders acting like they fit in perfectly fine here, they don’t. And I’m talking about the religions, not the people. 

20 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think anyone that commits themselves to religion that much in 2019 is a focking retard and not welcomed here. We have electronics, the internet, a power grid, clean water you don’t need to worship your skyfairy anymore and if you do at least be the one that’s native to our country. Fock’em. 

Jeebus ain't native to our country either you know... 

18 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t think third world religions belong in the west. They don’t mix. Sick of people thinking they are thought leaders acting like they fit in perfectly fine here, they don’t. And I’m talking about the religions, not the people. 

All religions, except for scientology and mormonism, are third world religions. Hth

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Jeebus ain't native to our country either you know... 

There was no country until Christians arrived. Just savages roaming and killing each other. They had to be dragged into civilization. Didn't even have the wheel yet. 

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

All religions, except for scientology and mormonism, are third world religions. Hth

And neither of these is a religion.  

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Uhhh, no they aren’t. You know where the phrases first,second and third world come from right? Christianity is absolutely a first world religion if there were one. You should prolly look it up   

36 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Uhhh, no they aren’t. You know where the phrases first,second and third world come from right? Christianity is absolutely a first world religion if there were one. You should prolly look it up   

But we only had like 32 of the 50 states 2000 years ago....but I guess that isn’t relevant. 

It was all third world in olden times. You can start calling it a civilization when bathrooms arrived. 

On 8/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

Gimme a try!

If store owners don't put products on the shelves, hoodlums would have anything to steal or loot.  

How did I do? Can I be in your "twist-it-like-only-a-lib-could" club!????

In fact, the more I think about it, store owners that put products on shelves, or citizens that park their vehicles in plain view, should be arrested for baiting. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was all third world in olden times. You can start calling it a civilization when bathrooms arrived. 

That's actually a reasonable take.

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I meant it originated in the middle east. Just like Islam and Judaism.

1st 2nd and 3rd world came from the cold War. I know all about it thanks. 

41 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I meant it originated in the middle east. Just like Islam and Judaism.

1st 2nd and 3rd world came from the cold War. I know all about it thanks. 

I know where it originated I am just saying that modern Christianity is first world. I’m pretty sure all first world countries are a majority Christian, maybe I’m wrong. And I nearly put Middle Eastern Judaists in the same category as Islam, they can get focked too. I’m not one of the conservatives that supports Israel. They constantly try to goat us into wars we have no business being in over a book, that’s retarded.