Sign in to follow this  
vino

LeSean McCoy

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on him, is he the definitive #1 RB for Buffalo?  Reason I'm asking is, RBs are always obviously hard to come by and he hasn't getting drafted in 2 of my 3 leagues so far.  It would be a #4 RB for me, but is it worth it over the likes of say Samuels (Pitt), Marvin Jones Jr, Sanu, etc?  Buff's depth chart says he's the #1, but obviously my hopes aren't that great with him.  I just have no idea of what's going on in Buff atm. 

Full pt ppr

24 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Low upside warm body, not worth over the guys you mentioned. I like Singletary late instead.

Yeah, I hear you.  It's a mess there right now, as far as a multitude of RBs.  Gore looking decent enough, media talking about LeSean looking fast, Singletary (who was actually drafted in 1 of my leagues).  

Nothing to back this up, but it appears to me McCoy is a candidate to be traded to the Texans.  In that case, his value might take a bit of a bump.

33 minutes ago, NPNG said:

Nothing to back this up, but it appears to me McCoy is a candidate to be traded to the Texans.  In that case, his value might take a bit of a bump.

I haven’t heard this, but if the salary fits, this could make a lot of sense. It would be a win/win for all parties involved.

I fully expect Shady to be cut this week, maybe as early as Tuesday.  I fully expect him to sign somewhere, possibly Houston.  Reportedly, he's look very good in camp, in great shape and healthy.

Gore.

nuff said

I mean he’s worth a lotto ticket but that’s about it. Old and coming off a sh1t year—really not a good sign for RBs

If McCoy ends up with te Texans, I’m buying him as a rb3. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

If McCoy ends up with te Texans, I’m buying him as a rb3. 

I think in that offense, he could have RB 2 upside if he's healthy.

That’s the problem, I don’t think he will be healthy enough to be a rb2 , plus a big part of his game as always been in the passing game, and I don’t see him being used a lot inmthat roll with the Duke on board.  

So I see him as more of a rb3. 

But very good point about him being in that offense. 

Thank for the return post. 

yeah, I'm digging that option of him possibly moving to the Texans.  If that happened I might hold on to him a bit longer as an rb4.

@igotworms - see, that's where my lack of Buffalo comes in since I haven't used anyone from there in years.  I wasn't sure if that was him, lack of an O line, or teams just focused on him over their receivers. 

McCoy fan here.  I haven't cut him in on my dynasty rosters as I expect Buffalo to release him and save the cap space.  They can then roll it forward to next year.  He's not worth keeping at his current cost. 

Teams that could use him - Houston is the obvious choice, but every RB is being linked to them.  Does Shady have enough left to be any better than Duke though?  Probably not. 

Here is an off the wall suggestion;  What about Kansas City?  Hyde shouldn't make the roster.  They have an opportunity to go all the way this year and Reid loves McCoy.  In certain situations, he can be helpful and he knows the offense very well.  Plus, he's an A+ pass blocker. 

Atlanta - Why not?  They need someone else to pair with their starter and Ito Smith doesn't appear to be a guy capable of helping enough this season to take them deep into the playoffs. 

Green Bay?  Again, he's a great pass blocker and they only really have Jones and some "stuff" behind him.

What about Tampa?  Arians loves a back with great receiving skills.  Also fills the need of a pass blocker.  They would have nothing to lose here.

Chargers - If they sign him, you know Gordon isn't coming back.  lol

Just some thoughts, but I think several teams would have major interest in him if Buffalo releases him. 

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

McCoy fan here.  I haven't cut him in on my dynasty rosters as I expect Buffalo to release him and save the cap space.  They can then roll it forward to next year.  He's not worth keeping at his current cost. 

Teams that could use him - Houston is the obvious choice, but every RB is being linked to them.  Does Shady have enough left to be any better than Duke though?  Probably not. 

Here is an off the wall suggestion;  What about Kansas City?  Hyde shouldn't make the roster.  They have an opportunity to go all the way this year and Reid loves McCoy.  In certain situations, he can be helpful and he knows the offense very well.  Plus, he's an A+ pass blocker. 

Atlanta - Why not?  They need someone else to pair with their starter and Ito Smith doesn't appear to be a guy capable of helping enough this season to take them deep into the playoffs. 

Green Bay?  Again, he's a great pass blocker and they only really have Jones and some "stuff" behind him.

What about Tampa?  Arians loves a back with great receiving skills.  Also fills the need of a pass blocker.  They would have nothing to lose here.

Chargers - If they sign him, you know Gordon isn't coming back.  lol

Just some thoughts, but I think several teams would have major interest in him if Buffalo releases him. 

Tbh, I could even see my team picking them up with Mckinnon injured and Breida 2 hits away from another injury.  There's a ton of backs that will be available here by Saturday.  I appreciate your response as a LeSean fan. 

Speaking of the Chargers, the news is flirting with Gordon possibly going to Houston, so the Chargers for McCoy can def be a possibility.