nzoner

So I'm officially an Uber driver

10 minutes ago, naomi said:

Will do. How's the Fit fitting out these days?

I still wish I fit into the driver's seat better.  :(  It's not killing my back anymore, but it could be better.  Other than that, everything about it is great.  :thumbsup:

I'm actually thinking of getting something else, maybe going back to a Corolla.  I feel like I've put in enough time with the Fit now for it not to be regarded as a "mistake".  :D

26 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I still wish I fit into the driver's seat better.  :(  It's not killing my back anymore, but it could be better.  Other than that, everything about it is great.  :thumbsup:

I'm actually thinking of getting something else, maybe going back to a Corolla.  I feel like I've put in enough time with the Fit now for it not to be regarded as a "mistake".  :D

Definitely enough time. I've considered it because it sounds generally well liked, and for the great fuel economy. I'm starting to forget/confuse what the consistent complaints are about certain cars though, due to considering so many, but I know there was something re: the Fit. Maybe it is the seat. That likely wouldn't be a prob for me. Glad it's been a solid car for you overall :cheers:

Really loving this job,the airport trips have been the most interesting where I've met people here on business from Brazil,New York,Connecticut,New Jersey,Boston,Texas and Alabama.Have had some good football discussions as well.

The tips are definitely getting better with the best so far being $12.The only downside so far is not knowing where my riders are going until I pick them up,I mean the app tells me direction and length of trip but ends there.I've only had two trips where I was a little uneasy but they turned out okay.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Really loving this job,the airport trips have been the most interesting where I've met people here on business from Brazil,New York,Connecticut,New Jersey,Boston,Texas and Alabama.Have had some good football discussions as well.

The tips are definitely getting better with the best so far being $12.The only downside so far is not knowing where my riders are going until I pick them up,I mean the app tells me direction and length of trip but ends there.I've only had two trips where I was a little uneasy but they turned out okay.

Which airports are you covering?

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Which airports are you covering?

MCI-Kansas City,Mo only

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

MCI-Kansas City,Mo only

I'll keep that in mind when I am in KC next year.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bert said:

I'll keep that in mind when I am in KC next year.

The odds on you getting me as your driver would be astronomical as you can't request a specific driver,however when the time gets close you can pm me the details and we could possibly figure something out as it'd be great to finally meet another geek other than Mike or cmh.

7 hours ago, nzoner said:

I didn’t know they didn’t tell you the destination. Do you know why? Is it so you can’t discriminate against certain locations? 

1 hour ago, frank said:

I didn’t know they didn’t tell you the destination. Do you know why? Is it so you can’t discriminate against certain locations? 

Yes,that's my understanding.

After today I can now add Philly to the list,met a young woman who was here with a small bio-tech company that's testing/experimenting with the use of CBD on skin rashes,acne and the like.