Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Last minute hotel deals?

Recommended Posts

Is there a place to find truly better deals a day out from a hotel stay, or are all the sites (Booking.com, Expedia, Kayak) all pretty much the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are all pretty much the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try hoteltonight.com, I've had luck with that one.  They specialize in last minute deals.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Is there a place to find truly better deals a day out from a hotel stay, or are all the sites (Booking.com, Expedia, Kayak) all pretty much the same?

You ALWAYS get a better deal going through the hotel directly.  Always, every time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You ALWAYS get a better deal going through the hotel directly.  Always, every time

Thats what I usually try to do.  The rates on the official hotel sites match up with most 3rd party sites.  I did however save about $25 using a special I found on Snaptravel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

airbnb has the best deals and it isn’t even close. You can rent someone’s entire apartment or house for the same as a hotel room. Usually cheaper actually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fun covering up with the cvm sponge, aka the hotel comforter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They are all pretty much the same.

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Reality said:

Try hoteltonight.com, I've had luck with that one.  They specialize in last minute deals.

 

 

I have had decent success with this app myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×