Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patrick Mahomes - Dislocated Kneecap

I believe you are gonna definitly see a different game plan.  There is no one saying that everything is rosey or will be.  They need to keep ahold of the ball longer to keep an attacking defense.

9 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I saw McCoy is at 5.4 ypc, so maybe he’s been doing alright?

I was surprised it was 5, felt like less. 

#1 in first down carries through 7 weeks.

9 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I saw McCoy is at 5.4 ypc, so maybe he’s been doing alright?

I was surprised it was 5, felt like less. 

Mccoy's ypc is great,  Darrell 's good at 4.0, Damien's awful at 1.7.

None of it matters though if you don't actually run the ball.  I posted about this before yesterdays' game v Den.

They did run  more rest of Den game, think that really needs to continue to have any type of success.

Pass plays v called running plays, so excluding scrambles by Mahomes

42/19

35/10

39/13

It's not that they weren't in those games throughout and  had to just throw it  either (actually ironically the 42/19 v Detroit was the most lopsided game)

As good as the kid is he can't do it himself and not using your running game can't help him either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, remote controller said:

#1 in first down carries through 7 weeks.

There's such a thing as gravy training-a stud back like Williams will get the team all the way down the field, and then a guy like Reid will gravy train the RB that has the bigger contract..............what YOU think?

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

There's such a thing as gravy training-a stud back like Williams will get the team all the way down the field, and then a guy like Reid will gravy train the RB that has the bigger contract..............what YOU think?

OK weepaws 2.0, I think you are confusing your gravies

59 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

OK weepaws 2.0, I think you are confusing your gravies

Fact is fact, ALL NFL, NBA, MLB will-when there are players at equal value (or maybe the less paid is better/Williams) the hgher paid player will get more playing time. Are you REALLY doubting that? Check yourself before you look the fool on this board..............just watching out for you, okay? Now run along, Axe2.......................

59 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Fact is fact, ALL NFL, NBA, MLB will-when there are players at equal value (or maybe the less paid is better/Williams) the hgher paid player will get more playing time. Are you REALLY doubting that? Check yourself before you look the fool on this board..............just watching out for you, okay? Now run along, Axe2.......................

I guess there is such a thing as gravy edibles. 

24 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I guess there is such a thing as gravy edibles. 

Yeah you musta taken some whatever they are, I just drink. Not into that kid stuff.................................do you disagree that higher paid player sits behind lesser paid player? If you do let me enlighten you-teams will ALWAYS play a player they signed a huge bonus with rather than a player they signed for less money, it's just COMMON SENSE 101. Have a great day, puddin'.................................................

the idea at that he is going to come back in 3 weeks is absurd. He will be out till after the bye.

Maybe the Chiefs can pull a Cardinals and make Mahomes active for this week's game, but then play Moore anyway, just to make another 10% of the fantasy world livid.

(Note: This is not final confirmation, but Shefty usually has the scoop)

Sun, Nov 3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Patrick Mahomes (questionable, knee) is expected to miss Week 9 against the Vikings.

Advice: Mahomes will get in some pre-game reps, but the expectation is that veteran Matt Moore will draw another start under center. The fact Mahomes was even questionable for Sunday's game just two weeks after suffering a dislocated kneecap is a minor miracle. We should see the reigning MVP back in uniform when the Chiefs travel to Tennessee for Week 10. Obviously Mahomes' return would be a monumental boost for all of KC's skill players including Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill and Sammy Watkins.

More: Adam Schefter on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

Dude was hopping around pretty good after that win.  Just saying.