Mike FF Today

Eagles at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Eagles: WR Deasean Jackson, DB Avonte Maddox, RB Darren Sproles, LB Nigel Bradham, OL Nate Herbig, OL Jason Peters, DL Tim Jernigan

Cowboys: CB Anthony Brown, WR Devin Smith, LB Luke Gifford, C Adam Redmond, G/T Brandon Knight, DT Justin Hamilton, DE Dorance Armstrong

I imploying the qb-def cancel out theory tonight.  In the hour break before this game I noticed I needed 15 points from Wentz and the Phili D.  So I switched out the eagles D for the Dallas D on the waiver wire.  

See if Carson Wentz has a bad game, by default, that means the Dallas D must be having a good game.

1 hour ago, rrmcguire said:

C'mon Zeke I need a big game tonight

He ran over that safety like he's planning to deliver.

If vanderesch is out, that could be a big loss.  Unless Sean Lee is ready to step in.

Didn’t need great games from Jeffrey & Gallup.  Just solid games around their projections.

Almost halftime and they’ve combined for a single catch for 8 yards.

I figured the Cowboys would come out jacked up, but philly needs to show some pride before they get run out of the building.

That's bull that they let Garrett reverse his decision on the illegal hands to the face.  He got to decline the penalty and see that the Eagles were going to go for it on 4th and 1 (he should've already knew it), and then he decided to go back and accept it.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

I imploying the qb-def cancel out theory tonight.  In the hour break before this game I noticed I needed 15 points from reason Wentz and the Phili D.  So I switched out the eagles D for the Dallas D on the waiver wire.  

See if Carson Wentz has a bad game.  By default, that means the Dallas D must be having a good game.

Thank God for the cancel out theory.  I might've lost this damn game if not for the glory of the cancel out.

Never understood why they don't pull the QB when these games are out of hand.  They pull the runningbacks.  They pull linebackers.  Then risk your franchise QB for some garbage time.

Solid game by my Boys, great effort!

4 hours ago, nobody said:

I imploying the qb-def cancel out theory tonight.  In the hour break before this game I noticed I needed 15 points from reason Wentz and the Phili D.  So I switched out the eagles D for the Dallas D on the waiver wire.  

See if Carson Wentz has a bad game.  By default, that means the Dallas D must be having a good game.

Nobody would do that. Congratulations.