nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 9

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Garrett better have his team ready to play tonight coming off the bye.  The Giants aren't good, but Barkley is dangerous and Jones has shown a few sparks.  

they even played the weak a$$ patriots pretty well for most of the game.

• Like 1

The Giants shoud let Zeke run. Don't let Dak get into a rhythm.  The pass defense is really bad. Can't cover, little to no pass rush.  Invite them to run the ball. 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

You just now at 10 am EST on Monday saw that the Pats lost last night? :unsure: 

Yep. We are in Asheville til tomorrow and the place I’m staying at has sh1t for cell service. Currently munching on beignets and sippin coffee downtown 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. We are in Asheville til tomorrow and the place I’m staying at has sh1t for cell service. Currently munching on beignets and sippin coffee downtown 

No classes today? Gave up? 

28 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Who's your Ravens friend?  Ray Lewis? 

Nah. This a guy I went to HS with. Black guy. Former army. Does nothing but smoke weed and goes to school. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Weren’t you posting last night? 

Just now, MDC said:

Weren’t you posting last night? 

Yep. We went into town for dinner and to pick up a few things from Walmart on our way back. Hiking today and hitting up Sierra Nevada, another brewery, and a cidery for my wife. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What happened?  Are they all out of Wagyu Ribeyes and Caviar? 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. We went into town for dinner and to pick up a few things from Walmart on our way back. Hiking today and hitting up Sierra Nevada, another brewery, and a cidery for my wife. 

Ok

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What happened?  Are they all out of Wagyu Ribeyes and Caviar? 

Nah. Other places I can get that in Charleston. We take this trip every year in Oct/Nov. Whenever we can both get some time off. We were thinking about moving here or getting a small cabin and renting it out to others when we aren’t here 

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nah. Other places I can get that in Charleston. We take this trip every year in Oct/Nov. Whenever we can both get some time off. We were thinking about moving here or getting a small cabin and renting it out to others when we aren’t here 

So no more nursing school? 

10 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Garrett better have his team ready to play tonight coming off the bye. 

2 turnovers and a missed FG so far  in the first half  

I focking knew it.  Gddamned Garrett!  

When the walls, come tumbling down......I'll be there. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

that's awesome!

I thought the first dog was the best

My dog did the same last night.  There's a black cat that comes around our house to taunt her sometimes so she probably thought it was the same cat.  

Also, how trashy is it to hang your tv on a wall but leave all the wires exposed like that?  Drives me crazy.