Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Friday Night Football

Wouldn't it be great if the NFL switched the Thursday game to Friday in November? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wouldn't it be great if the NFL switched the Thursday game to Friday in November? 

No

HS football is now into the playoffs.  That drastically cuts down on the number of people attending HS games on Friday nights.  

Nah. Most teams should be done by now. The ones left can start the game at 6. Over by 8. Not a big issue. 

They should get rid of it all together

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They should get rid of it all together

Hell yeah, but that ain't happening. And I think the "we don't want to go against HS football"  thing might be a bit convienient. The fact is more people watch TV on Thursday than any other night. As usual, methinks the NFL is full of it.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Most teams should be done by now. The ones left can start the game at 6. Over by 8. Not a big issue. 

My son's game this weekend is at 6 instead of the normal 7.  It sort of stinks because it cuts into our drinking time.   Good thing I don't get frisked on the way into the game.  :banana:

The players would certainly welcome it - another day to rest. But I agree, don't see them going up against HS football.

I hate Thurs. night games, wish they'd do away with it altogether.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm in for all year. I prefer going out other nights of the week and Friday night TV sucks. All for this but the whole season. :thumbsup: