Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Star Wars - Jedi Fallen Order

Pre-downloading it now for PC... releases tomorrow! :banana:

Also... Outer Worlds was meh... okay.

Playing "Disco Elysium" right now.... pretty weird.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Pre-downloading it now for PC... releases tomorrow! :banana:

Also... Outer Worlds was meh... okay.

Playing "Disco Elysium" right now.... pretty weird.

Well damn. I was curious about Outer Worlds and thought about getting it. I also need a good gaming PC/laptop. Surface pro is great for school and business I do but can’t play jack sh1t for games 

The last 2 star wars movies were so bad. 

I will watch this movie, but I have low expectations.

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The last 2 star wars movies were so bad. 

I will watch this movie, but I have low expectations.

Video game bro... for PC

Looks solid, I'll probably buy it.

You finish The Witcher 3? I'm pretty sure that's the best game I've ever played. Been tough trying to replace that one. I don't have a ton of time to game but, occasionally I get a few hours of me time..

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

You finish The Witcher 3? I'm pretty sure that's the best game I've ever played. Been tough trying to replace that one. I don't have a ton of time to game but, occasionally I get a few hours of me time..

Yeah that was pretty danged good... especially sisnce I didn't play any of the others previously.

Hopefully they make this one a little bit open galaxy... don't hand hold too much.

12 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Yeah that was pretty danged good... especially sisnce I didn't play any of the others previously.

Hopefully they make this one a little bit open galaxy... don't hand hold too much.

I'll be interested to hear your review, see if I can pick it up cheap in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I'll be interested to hear your review, see if I can pick it up cheap in a few weeks.

I picked it up from CD Keys... $49 at first... and my oder was f'd up so they immediately reimbursed me and sent me a 10% discount... I bougjt it again... $42 bucks total.  Like -$20 off retail price sold tomorrow.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Video game bro... for PC

I avoid star wars spoilers, I just assumed it was the movie.

I was a big fan of the kotor games, but I have not played a star wars game since then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I only buy one video game every couple years - my last game being Battlefield 1.... I still play it and love it.  I'd smoke all you fools.

My next purchase will be Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC. It's out now, but will be on Steam in a month.  I've never played any Red Dead game on any platform, and I've avoided all trailers and videos. Can't wait to see it on the new 2K monitor I'll be getting for Christmas.

I lost all interest in Star Wars when I finally got around to watching The Phantom Menace 20 years ago....  Jar Jar Binks, Samuel L. Jackson in space, and overblown computer graphics (aka glorified cartoons).  I haven't seen any Star Wars movie since.

4 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I only buy one video game every couple years - my last game being Battlefield 1.... I still play it and love it.  I'd smoke all you fools.

My next purchase will be Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC. It's out now, but will be on Steam in a month.  I've never played any Red Dead game on any platform, and I've avoided all trailers and videos. Can't wait to see it on the new 2K monitor I'll be getting for Christmas.

I lost all interest in Star Wars when I finally got around to watching The Phantom Menace 20 years ago....  Jar Jar Binks, Samuel L. Jackson in space, and overblown computer graphics (aka glorified cartoons).  I haven't seen any Star Wars movie since.

RDR2 is awesome.  One of my all time favorite games.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

RDR2 is awesome.  One of my all time favorite games.

I've heard that from everyone who's played and it reportedly looks amazing on pc.  Some say the next Skyrim game could learn a lot from RD2, in that it feels like your decisions actually have a real impact in the world. 

Can't wait to play.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:24 PM, Reality said:

What do you like? Strictly RPG’s? Have you tried Destiny 2?

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

What do you like? Strictly RPG’s? Have you tried Destiny 2?

Pretty much, played Destiny 2 early on. Didn't love it.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, Reality said:

Don't starve together is a fun game that is frustratingly difficult at first and then becomes a piece of cake as you get better.

17 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Don't starve together is a fun game that is frustratingly difficult at first and then becomes a piece of cake as you get better.

I didn't realize there was a second game with co-op.  I really enjoy the first one.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:24 AM, Reality said:

You tried assassins creed odyssey? That one was great IMHO. 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

This game is incredible. They knocked it out of the park.

My PC is just able to play this and its choppy in spots.  I don't wanna get for PS4 as PS5 comes out next year right?

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

My PC is just able to play this and its choppy in spots.  I don't wanna get for PS4 as PS5 comes out next year right?

No the PS5 will have backwards compatibility for Ps4 games which is very cool. For Discs at least, I’m not positive if that extends to digital.

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

No the PS5 will have backwards compatibility for Ps4 games which is very cool. For Discs at least, I’m not positive if that extends to digital.

I know I had to purchase diablo 3 for both the ps3 and ps4.

Even though i bought it on ps3 it did not give it to me free on ps4. I am pretty sure you need to buy all games once per system.