Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

I.G. Horowitz's FISA Report: Place your bets.......

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I think the motivation was to cover up criminal activity.  I hope it all come to light. 

Yes. They committed crimes because they are selfish children. Need full exposure and some perp walks followed by prison. This is the real treason. 

FISA abuse

Spying

Set ups

Fake pee pee reports

Russian hoax

3 year investigation

Ukrainian hoax

24/7 bad press

Trump says he doesn't like it and HE'S the one attacking the 2020 election. :rolleyes: Focking clown world man. 

So, basically everything we expected was true...

How are people not outraged by this?

On 12/9/2019 at 7:09 AM, Herbivore said:

You idiots will cry about the media?  oops..in here too late for that.

Not sure how you can defend that.

Fox gave the same coverage to each.

MSNBC at least showed the opening statement from Horowitz' testimony, albeit with a host Demsplaining the entire time.

CNN didn't even bother to cover it.

Not sure how anyone can think that lying, breaking protocol, and using an unverified dossier from a foreign agent to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on a presidential candidate's campaign and then White House is acceptable.

We live in a country where the attorney general can secretly meet the former president and husband of a presidential candidate in an airplane hanger like in some b movie while her agency is "investigating" the candidate. Miraculously, her underling clears Hillary and the AG gets a pension, a private sector job and speaking fees. I suspect the dirty players in this saga will meet the same "fate". The only outcome will be the weakening of the already stringent FISA process. It really is a swamp and the creatures within it are never held accountable.   

A lot said today that's still being digested.

Only 1 FISA which was on Carter Page. How did they get Trump transition emails if Page wasn't part of the campaign at that time?

I get the impression that the investigation likely started for a defensible reason, but everything that happened after was a conscious act to undermine a political candidate.

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I get the impression that the investigation likely started for a defensible reason, but everything that happened after was a conscious act to undermine a political candidate.

"Defensible" doesn't mean it wasn't a set up.  The planting of evidence seems to be the MO for every attack on Trump.

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Except they informed the Clinton campaign from jump. Trump's got wiretaps.

For this guy Horowitz to get up there and say there was no political motivation is laughable and makes his whole report suspect. Yeah, he offers up 17 instances of "errors". That just tells me there's a lot more that he didn't offer up.  It's a cover up in plain sight. You can see  this garbage a mile away.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

The exact opposite is more likely.

The surveillance started in 2015.

Contractors had access to NSA databases, using 702 about queries they began surveiling the entire Trump team.

The FISA applications were first submitted in September 2016 (and denied until the Steele dossier stuff was added) in an effort to cover their tracks.

It all blew up in their face when Trump won.

Admiral Mike Rogers went to Trump Tower to let Trump know his building was under surveillance, the next day the transition team moved to another site.

Brennan and Clapper tried to have Rogers fired over it.

All we have seen to this point is the white washed DOJ IG report.

CIA, NSA, FusionGPS, Christopher Steele, the foreign assets used to setup Page and Papadaplous. All that stuff has yet to be investigated.

This is dirtier than anyone could imagine and is why they have been trying to take Trump out for 3 years.

The party is over.

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For this guy Horowitz to get up there and say there was no political motivation is laughable and makes his whole report suspect. Yeah, he offers up 17 instances of "errors". That just tells me there's a lot more that he didn't offer up.  It's a cover up in plain sight. You can see  this garbage a mile away.  

Are you trying to win the battle or the war?

The report confirmed everything alleged over the last 3 years.

Bias is an irrelevant term. A talking point for useful idiots and casual observers.

Is it disappointing Horowitz said it? Sure, but it doesn't negate any actions in the rest of the report. Lies, breaking protocol, using human spies on a presidential candidate and his team. 

If we had an honest media the country would be marching on DC right now.

7 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Are you trying to win the battle or the war?

The report confirmed everything alleged over the last 3 years.

Bias is an irrelevant term. A talking point for useful idiots and casual observers.

Is it disappointing Horowitz said it? Sure, but it doesn't negate any actions in the rest of the report. Lies, breaking protocol, using human spies on a presidential candidate and his team. 

If we had an honest media the country would be marching on DC right now.

You just said in the post above that it was whitewashed. That's what I'm saying. Make up your mind. 

12 hours ago, drobeski said:

Why's Holder so scared ? :dunno:

Holder?   That guy was filthy, and I mean.....thoroughly filthy....my conversations with people who were, lets say around him, leads me to believe that he is pure evil....

He SHOULD be scared of ANYTHING he worked on the back end coming out, if we fear the Clintons because people around them seem to die, we should fear this cat as the likely means by which people around the Clintons seem to die.....

sheeeeiiiittt......

Trump was/is right. They are the enemy. They played an active role in the attempted overthrow of our government.  

48 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Trump was/is right. They are the enemy. They played an active role in the attempted overthrow of our government.  

Amazing isn't and the useful idiots probably still believe it's true. 

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Amazing isn't and the useful idiots probably still believe it's true. 

They prey on the feeble minded. Think of the guys who bought it, wiff, worms, cb etc. 

How stupid must they feel. 

• Thanks 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-over-surveillance-applications-in-rare-public-order

"The FBI's handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the [Office of Inspector General] report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above," Collyer wrote in her four-page order. "The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable."

Hawley: Was it your conclusion that there was — that political bias did not affect any part of the [former FBI lawyer Lisa] Page investigation, any part of Crossfire Hurricane? Is that what you concluded?

Horowitz: We did not reach that conclusion.

Hawley: Because I could have sworn — in fact, I know for a fact that I’ve heard that today from this committee. But that’s not your conclusion?

Horowitz: We have been very careful, in connection with the FISAs, for the reasons you mentioned, to not reach that conclusion, in part — as we’ve talked about earlier — the alteration of the email, the text messages associated with the individual who did that, and our inability to explain or understand what — to get good explanations so that we could understand why this all happened.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/18/ig-horowitz-tells-senate-i-did-not-say-no-political-bias-in-fbi-investigation/

Now that the Dems are on record, and Barr is scheduled to speak tomorrow, and given Horowitz' testimony (both last week and today)....

Odds we see indictments or DECLAS first?

I suspect the bombs will drop hard and fast now that they have painted themselves into a corner.

Is there any hope that either Sztrok or Page can possibly go to jail?  If that is the outcome I would be very pleased indeed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

Is there any hope that either Sztrok or Page can possibly go to jail?  If that is the outcome I would be very pleased indeed.

Comey and Brennan must go. 

19 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Now that the Dems are on record, and Barr is scheduled to speak tomorrow, and given Horowitz' testimony (both last week and today)....

Odds we see indictments or DECLAS first?

I suspect the bombs will drop hard and fast now that they have painted themselves into a corner.

Declas of FISA first but they might have to remove Wray first.

Page and Strzok will be indicted. Comey, Brennan and others as well. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/two_possibilities_in_trump_wiretapping_and_neither_is_good.html

As revealed in the IG report there were 17 errors, omissions, misrepresentations, and falsehoods.

The fact that a dozen + members of the FBI/DOJ signed off on the applications despite this indicates either gross incompetence or coordinated effort to sidestep the law.

The article linked breaks it down from the perspective of a 20 year career agent with experience in FISA and title 3 wiretaps.

Amazing how the MSM refuses to cover this abuse.