Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Am I crazy for thinking about starting Fuller

I'm the FF worlds biggest advocate of starting however you darn-well feel like starting.

However, you might be overthinking this one (which is a common malady, esp in the playoffs).

From an unbiased outside perspective, Hopkins and Godwin should be auto-starts, imo. Personally, I would play Parker as my 3rd, although starting Fuller instead wouldn't be unreasonable. However, if you roll out both Hopkins and Fuller, you are risking Watson having a bad day and hanging your WR's out to dry.

10 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I'm the FF worlds biggest advocate of starting however you darn-well feel like starting.

However, you might be overthinking this one (which is a common malady, esp in the playoffs).

From an unbiased outside perspective, Hopkins and Godwin should be auto-starts, imo. Personally, I would play Parker as my 3rd, although starting Fuller instead wouldn't be unreasonable. However, if you roll out both Hopkins and Fuller, you are risking Watson having a bad day and hanging your WR's out to dry.

Thanks Stonewall for input I am going out of my mind true - you hit nail on the head 

I’m probably overthinking 

thanks 

p.s 

can hardly wait till morning and coffee then WTH will I do 🤪

3 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Thanks Stonewall for input I am going out of my mind true - you hit nail on the head 

Been there, done that......just means you are ultra-competitive and a Championship means something to you.

I wouldn’t sit Godwin. 

Just sat Devonta Freeman for Fuller in a flex position.  Reading things it sounds like Fuller could have possibly played last week and was just limited this week to ensure he was healthy for this game. He's still a china doll waiting to break but his upside is too good to pass up.

Coutee is a healthy scratch.   That says a lot about Houston's confidence in Fuller playing the entire game.