Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

**Heads Up** Derrick Henry Out According To Schefty. It's A Festivus Miracle!

Derrick Henry (hamstring) is questionable for Week 16 against the Saints.

It's a significant downgrade since Henry practiced in full on Friday and avoided an injury designation altogether. The Titans suddenly promoted RB Dalyn Dawkins from their practice squad to the 53-man roster, too, ominously prepping ahead of time for Henry's absence. Dion Lewis is a must-add from waivers since he would undoubtedly handle a bulk of the team's work as a strong RB2 if Henry's ruled out prior to kick-off.

SOURCE: Jim Wyatt on Twitter

Dec 21, 2019, 3:57 PM ET

Have no interest/need for Dion Lewis, but in my opinion, if DH doesn't play, this would downgrade Ryan Tannehill as well.

All I'm saying is that of us who own him better have a plan in place for a quick pivot.

A late-Saturday downgrade with another RB added to the roster is usually a pretty bad sign, in my experience. Notable that the news comes out that the moment that the Texans beat the Bucs, as well. 

6 minutes ago, stonewall said:

All I'm saying is that of us who own him better have a plan in place for a quick pivot.

A late-Saturday downgrade with another RB added to the roster is usually a pretty bad sign, in my experience. Notable that the news comes out that the moment that the Texans beat the Bucs, as well. 

I have a feeling you took my reply as dismissive, trust me when I say I didn't mean for it to sound that way.

I only meant to say that since I'm fine at the RB position, but I'm playing Ryan Tannehill in a 2 QB league, it could have a negative effect on him.

benched.

start conner or boone? :wave:

6 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I have a feeling you took my reply as dismissive, trust me when I say I didn't mean for it to sound that way.

No worries, mate 

6 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I only meant to say that since I'm fine at the RB position, but I'm playing Ryan Tannehill in a 2 QB league, it could have a negative effect on him.

Perhaps.....although I tend to think it could possibly help him or, at worst, be a net neutral. Brees has been on fire, and without a reliable running game to keep him off the field, Tanny may have to sling it around a bit more, and also throw mare passes to RB's like Lewis and/or Blasingame.

Best of luck to you.

Uggg, I think I'm screwed. I have Henry, Lewis and Boone in 1 league and Tanny & Ryan in another where I'm down by 10 after Saturday's  games....

If I have to start Lewis or Boone with Mattison active for my first league and Ryan in the second league I have the feeling I'm gonna be runner up in both leagues....:wall:

Don’t do it! Keep the energy positive! This is fantasy football. Stuff happens! Gurley snapping back to life to become a TD machine for instance. Drew Brees returning from injury and a down touchdown year last year going to town on the whole league for another.

I am choosing to believe that Boone is gonna be the guy Monday. I’m awaiting confirm but that’s what I am expecting.

If the Steelers lose the next two games, don't the Titans need to win at least one of their games?

I think Khari Blasingame could have a better game than Dion Lewis and he is a good sleeper in dailies.