Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Footage of Sanders at the end of the T. Carlson show today

Carlson just showed video of Warren going after Sanders, as they were all greeting each other after the debate. She was saying "Why did you lie about me on national television?" 

Sanders reply was, "We'll talk about this later."

Then he walked away.

:lol:

I've seen the footage. What she said was "....you just called me a liar on national tv."

Bernie started to come back with "Well you called me..." then tried to end it. 

She's a lying kunt. He didn't see a need to battle it out right there. Good move on his part imo. 

Is there a reason anyone should believe her at this point? About anything? And why did she wait two years to bring it up? 

:mad:🗯️🔪🐵

To be fair, she already outed herself as a liar, then doubled-down by using the mechanism of feminist hate against him and he called her out on it, what is he supposed to just sit there and let her sa what ever she wants about him?  fock her.....

• Like 1

https://babylonbee.com/news/warren-rejects-peace-pipe-offered-by-sanders

DES MOINES, IA—There's drama afoot in the Democratic primary. Wanting to bury the tomahawk, presidential candidate Bernie Sanders walked over to Elizabeth Warren after this week's debate to have a pow-wow. Having researched Warren's culture extensively, Sanders produced an authentic Cherokee peace pipe he'd purchased on eBay for $14.99 after his grandkids showed him how to use eBay.

"How!" Sanders said, reading off some notes he'd scribbled on his hand. "I offer you peace pipe as token of friendship. Big anger go away into sky." Sanders then made the shape of a bird with his hands and pantomimed it flying away, symbolizing their feud disappearing like the spirit of a buffalo moving on to join its ancestors.

But Warren slapped the peace pipe out of his hands and crossed her arms, a sign of rejection in her culture. "No peace pipe. You have angered the Great Spirit. Leave at once, paleface." A crestfallen Sanders backed away slowly to go ask his grandkids about eBay's return policy.

Warren was reportedly conflicted over the exchange, though, wanting to open herself up to Sanders's friendship but not wanting to betray her culture. She is seeking advice from Grandmother Willow

• Haha 3

On 1/16/2020 at 3:07 PM, drobeski said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/warren-rejects-peace-pipe-offered-by-sanders

DES MOINES, IA—There's drama afoot in the Democratic primary. Wanting to bury the tomahawk, presidential candidate Bernie Sanders walked over to Elizabeth Warren after this week's debate to have a pow-wow. Having researched Warren's culture extensively, Sanders produced an authentic Cherokee peace pipe he'd purchased on eBay for $14.99 after his grandkids showed him how to use eBay.

"How!" Sanders said, reading off some notes he'd scribbled on his hand. "I offer you peace pipe as token of friendship. Big anger go away into sky." Sanders then made the shape of a bird with his hands and pantomimed it flying away, symbolizing their feud disappearing like the spirit of a buffalo moving on to join its ancestors.

But Warren slapped the peace pipe out of his hands and crossed her arms, a sign of rejection in her culture. "No peace pipe. You have angered the Great Spirit. Leave at once, paleface." A crestfallen Sanders backed away slowly to go ask his grandkids about eBay's return policy.

Warren was reportedly conflicted over the exchange, though, wanting to open herself up to Sanders's friendship but not wanting to betray her culture. She is seeking advice from Grandmother Willow

This is why I keep coming back to the Geek club. 😂👏👏👏