Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Hillary rips Bernie

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

How would Bernie get the nod?  They'll just use their super delegates to pick Biden or Warren, like they did with Hillary last time.  Team Bernie may not be happy and may decide to go all torches and pitchforks on the Dems, which may be interesting I guess.  🍿

Didn’t they make changes to the superdelegate formula?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Yes. Except Trumpers. They think he’s draining the swamp. :lol: 

But then why are all the Democrats complaining that Trump lies when they do it too?  Same with the Liberal media?  Are you saying they're hypocrites?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wait, this is still a thing?  I thought everyone with common sense and logic knew that EVERY politician is a flat out liar.  No?

Nope.  Definite nope.  My liberal brother in law likes to point out how Trump broke campaign promises. To which I almost always answer with a dismissive "All politicians lie dude, this is not new."  Then he likes to pull out  "Yeah but we are talking about the leader of the free world here"  Before he can even finish I say again:

ALL POLITICIANS LIE DUDE.

I guess Trump is the first in his mind.  And my bro in law is a fairly smart guy.  But the derangement syndrome is real. It is very very real.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Nope.  Definite nope.  My liberal brother in law likes to point out how Trump broke campaign promises. To which I almost always answer with a dismissive "All politicians lie dude, this is not new."  Then he likes to pull out  "Yeah but we are talking about the leader of the free world here"  Before he can even finish I say again:

ALL POLITICIANS LIE DUDE.

I guess Trump is the first in his mind.  And my bro in law is a fairly smart guy.  But the derangement syndrome is real. It is very very real.

Exactly.  People, Democrats, like to pretend that only Republicans lie.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t they make changes to the superdelegate formula?

I don't know.  Anyone?  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How would Bernie get the nod?  They'll just use their super delegates to pick Biden or Warren, like they did with Hillary last time.  Team Bernie may not be happy and may decide to go all torches and pitchforks on the Dems, which may be interesting I guess.  🍿

It'd be cool if Bernie goes into the convention with the most delegates and Biden comes out the nominee. I'm hoping that Bernie's ANITFA lunatic staffer has plenty of friends that think like him.... (and the cops win of course, I don't see any reason to hate on Milwaukee.)

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No, but if the Democrats are going to attack the guy they should be honest about why.  The reason they won't be honest is that he just might get the nomination. Then they are stuck with a nominee that they have accused of not being a Democrat.  Doesn't matter really, Biden is 99% the nominee. Pending any bombshells in the impeachment circus.

They’re attacking him partly out of party gate keeping and partly cause they don’t support his policies. Pretty much the same reasons the GOP establishment opposes Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Bernie>>>Warren>Hillary 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

They’re attacking him partly out of party gate keeping and partly cause they don’t support his policies. Pretty much the same reasons the GOP establishment opposes Trump.

Hard to say nice things about Reince Pubescent or whatever, but to his credit, the GOP establishment were willing to get out of the way when Trump hijacked the party. It would be nice to see Team Bernie steamroll over the DNC but I think tend to think Biden vs Trump would be funnier.

Voting for Biden is like getting enthused about eating four day old stale bread.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Bernie>>>Warren>Hillary 

Wile E. Coyote >>>> Bernie

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It'd be cool if Bernie goes into the convention with the most delegates and Biden comes out the nominee. I'm hoping that Bernie's ANITFA lunatic staffer has plenty of friends that think like him.... (and the cops win of course, I don't see any reason to hate on Milwaukee.)

The DNC is all about superdelegates.  State primaries don't really matter.  Superdelegates were put in place to raise money for the party, and for that, they pick the nominee.  And the Dems have the nerve to talk about unfairness of the electoral college. 🤣

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

Wile E. Coyote >>>> Bernie

I swear to God, watching the 2019/20 Dems in the House, together with the Dems running for President is like watching a highlight reel of dozens of back-to-back episodes of Wile E Coyote finding creative ways of  going over the cliff. One, after the other, after the other. Down they go. Bye Bye. It never stops being funny either.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I swear to God, watching the 2019/20 Dems in the House, together with the Dems running for President is like watching a highlight reel of dozens of back-to-back episodes of Wile E Coyote finding creative ways of  going over the cliff. One, after the other, after the other. Down they go. Bye Bye. It never stops being funny either.

No two ways about it.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Hard to say nice things about Reince Pubescent or whatever, but to his credit, the GOP establishment were willing to get out of the way when Trump hijacked the party. 

They must have realized that once you get past all the Twitter stuff and bullchit Trump is basically proposing the same old rehashed deficit spending, tax cuts and deregulation policies that have been GOP orthodoxy for 40 years. :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

They must have realized that once you get past all the Twitter stuff and bullchit Trump is basically proposing the same old rehashed deficit spending, tax cuts and deregulation policies that have been GOP orthodoxy for 40 years. :dunno: 

The trade and the immigration and nonintervention stuff are not in the GOP establishment's wheelhouse. One, after the other, after the other Bushtard leaves office because they can't stand him. The long serving foreign policy national security , be they Dem, GOP, or nonpartisan, have been globalist interventionists to a man and most all need replacing, good riddance. Door. Ass. Bye.

Meanwhile, on the left, the calling out of PC culture while watching the large number of self righteous pompous jackasses coming out of the woodworks screaming in agony and run around with their hair on fire is cause for much hilarity. I know I find much satisfaction in watching them scream and wail and suffer. Their river of tears means we'll never go thirsty or in need of being entertained.And, best of all, the country is being saved along the way.

I am enjoying the show so much. I will miss this president big time when he leaves office, I love this man.

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The trade and the immigration and nonintervention stuff are not in the GOP establishment's wheelhouse. 

Non intervention stuff? Trump increased our presence in the ME, just killed an Iranian general, brags about renting our troops to Saudi Arabia and asks China and the Ukraine to dig up political dirt for him.

I’ll give you immigrations. On tax policy, deregulation, healthcare, the environment etc. Trump is basically every other Republican, just a much bigger ass hole.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But then why are all the Democrats complaining that Trump lies when they do it too?  Same with the Liberal media?  Are you saying they're hypocrites?

Of course they’re hypocrites. And so is Trump. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Non intervention stuff? Trump increased our presence in the ME, just killed an Iranian general, brags about renting our troops to Saudi Arabia and asks China and the Ukraine to dig up political dirt for him.

I’ll give you immigrations. On tax policy, deregulation, healthcare, the environment etc. Trump is basically every other Republican, just a much bigger ass hole.

Need trade too as that's the big one. That it's the meal ticket he's punching to win in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and the parts of Pennsylvania that aren't Fishtown. Hopefully Minnesota gets with the program this next time too, I wonder what their problem is.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Need trade too as that's the big one. That it's the meal ticket he's punching to win in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and the parts of Pennsylvania that aren't Fishtown. Hopefully Minnesota gets with the program this next time, I wonder what their problem is.

Maybe they realize his trade war is a campaign stunt that’s hurt US business more than it’s helped and it will abandoned the second he wins re-election, just like his tariffs on US businesses that offshore went the way of the wall and paying off the federal debt.

:dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe they realize his trade war is a campaign stunt that’s hurt US business more than it’s helped and it will abandoned the second he wins re-election, just like his tariffs on US businesses that offshore went the way of the wall and paying off the federal debt.

:dunno: 

The trade stuff is real. The efforts to stop hemorrhaging/bring jobs back to the US are far, far, far, far, far better than any president of my lifetime. Most couldn't give a sh*t.

The balanced budget stuff was all talk. I'm use to that though. Especially from the Republicans. Dems are the less bad party on the issue of budget deficits even though Republicans are more inclined to bring it up as a (fake) talking point.

Really, the first year, Trump was a disappointment, I remember thinking that he was just a more comical version of Jeb!. That's not the case. Also, if you haven't noticed, let me point it out to you: Trump, for all his bluster, has the least aggressive foreign policy adventurism of our lifetime. That includes Carter. I can't rightly tell you anything about Ford, the Ford administration is kind of a black hole gap in my knowledge, but I do know that he pulled out of Vietnam, and don't think he started anything, so he may clip Trump.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The trade stuff is real. The efforts to stop hemorrhaging/bring jobs back to the US are far, far, far, far, far better than any president of my lifetime. Most couldn't give a sh*t.

The balanced budget stuff was all talk. I'm use to that though. Especially from the Republicans. Dems are the less bad party on the issue of budget deficits even though Republicans are more inclined to bring it up as a (fake) talking point.

Really, the first year, Trump was a disappointment, I remember thinking that he was just a more comical version of Jeb!. That's not the case. Also, if you haven't noticed, let me point it out to you: Trump, for all his bluster, has the least aggressive foreign policy adventurism of our lifetime. That includes Carter. I can't rightly tell you anything about Ford, the Ford administration is kind of a black hole gap in my knowledge, but I do know that he pulled out of Vietnam, and don't think he started anything, so he may clip Trump.

Obama. 2800 drone strikes. 

And the economy is soaring unless a democrat wins. Then I pull a bunch of my money out of the market if that happens. 

Just now, sderk said:

Obama. 2800 drone strikes. 

And the economy is soaring unless a democrat wins. Then I pull most of my money out of the market.

That's not such a sound strategy. The economy was stagnant when Clinton won and circling the toilet when Obama won. Now I do recall stagflation with Carter, but I was very young then.

That said, if Bernie wins, head for the hills.

Just now, Voltaire said:

That's not such a sound strategy. The economy was stagnant when Clinton won and circling the toilet when Obama won. Now I do recall stagflation with Carter, but I was very young then.

That said, if Bernie wins, head for the hills.

Bernie was the main target of my statement.

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know.  Anyone?  :dunno:

The change is that superdelegates can't vote on the first ballot at the convention .  They can vote if no candidate secures the majority. They vote at a contested convention, which is more likely than ever this year. So if Bernie secures the majority on the first round of voting at the convention, super delegates don't factor. But if there is a second round they are released. All hell will break loose if they all go against Bernie if he had  the most votes in the first round. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The change is that superdelegates can't vote on the first ballot at the convention .  They can vote if no candidate secures the majority. They vote at a contested convention, which is more likely than ever this year. So if Bernie secures the majority on the first round of voting at the convention, super delegates don't factor. But if there is a second round they are released. All hell will break loose if they all go against Bernie if he had  the most votes in the first round. 

Ideally, Bernie comes up one vote short in the first round then Biden emerges in the 758th round after two months of insider wheeling and dealing, corruption, personal insults and personal attacks.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ideally, Bernie comes up one vote short in the first round then Biden emerges in the 758th round after two months of insider wheeling and dealing, corruption, personal insults and personal attacks.

And then Antifa burns the place down. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I give Trump credit for talking about it, but he keeps beating the same strawman about unfair trade being the culprit.

Everyone with a brain knows the reason we’re hemorrhaging jobs is because our own laws allow US businesses to hire cheap foreign labor for pennies on the dollar with few worker protections. No US worker can compete with that, no matter how well he manufactures widgets.

Trump will never touch that issue because he’s spent his career doing the same thing. He’ll rattle the saber at Mexico and China though so the rust belt rubes focus their anger overseas.

It will probably get him re-elected. That and the sad state of the Democratic Party.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I give Trump credit for talking about it, but he keeps beating the same strawman about unfair trade being the culprit.

Everyone with a brain knows the reason we’re hemorrhaging jobs is because our own laws allow US businesses to hire cheap foreign labor for pennies on the dollar with few worker protections. No US worker can compete with that, no matter how well he manufactures widgets.

Trump will never touch that issue because he’s spent his career doing the same thing. He’ll rattle the saber at Mexico and China though so the rust belt rubes focus their anger overseas.

It will probably get him re-elected. That and the sad state of the Democratic Party.

First new auto manufacturing line in Detroit in 27 years.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2018/12/06/fiat-chrysler-open-new-assembly-plant-detroit/2225735002/

Now there's two.

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/how-michigans-auto-industry-is-gearing-up-for-cars-of-the-future/Content?oid=21981850

This is what happens when your president isn't a corporatist globalist a$$hole. But go on calling the people who work there and his voters rust belt rubes. What you ARE right about is taht this will probably get him re-elected. This is everything I could want from him. He's the president I've been waiting for all my life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MDC said:

So clueless