Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

***Official: Volty or Titans, who gets Corona first poll***

***Official: Volty or Titans, who gets Corona first poll***  

15 members have voted

1. 1. So it’s a certainty they both get it at some point soon, who will be first? Bonus prize if your pick dies.

• Volty
    • Titans
    • Edjr from an asian prostitute

43 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

St. Louis style is the way to go. If I wanted a piece of dough with pizza sauce I would opt for Chicago or NY. 

There are a million different pizza places in Chicago, and for the most part they all have their own distinct taste and style. The options are so endless. My gf came here from Maryland, where they actually had a few good pizza places. One place in particular I wish I could get here because I like it so much. Liking the pizza back home as much as she does, the best place I took her to so far blew her away. She couldn't believe pizza could taste that good. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Chicago. And it's not close. I was actually not impressed with either new York Pizza or hot dogs. 

I told you beforehand that NY street dogs suck now. The Muslims have that racket now and they don’t use good meat and rolls.  They used to be great. And the slice places around midtown do the same. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I told you beforehand that NY street dogs suck now. The Muslims have that racket now and they don’t use good meat and rolls.  They used to be great. And the slice places around midtown do the same. 

Focking shame.  

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is there anything unique about NY street dogs as far as toppings go?  Lived out here for several years before learning about "Seattle" dogs, which have cream cheese and grilled onions.  Actually not too bad. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is there anything unique about NY street dogs as far as toppings go?  Lived out here for several years before learning about "Seattle" dogs, which have cream cheese and grilled onions.  Actually not too bad. 

You forgot hairy arm pits. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

No. Just Kraut or Onions, Relish.  It was all about the snap. The new street dogs are mushy. It’s Halal now, not Kosher. Muslims. They don’t do a lot right. They can stink up a cab though.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Just Kraut or Onions, Relish.  It was all about the snap. The new street dogs are mushy. It’s Halal now, not Kosher. Muslims. They don’t do a lot right. They can stink up a cab though.  

You mean the Muslims aren't down with Hebrew National? 

(this is an example of what this bored is good for, as I'm now looking up differences between kosher and halal.  The more you know. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

You mean the Muslims aren't down with Hebrew National? 

Nope. Filthiest people on earth all of a sudden care how hot dogs are made. It’s a scam. So is kosher, but they thought of it first.  

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brown mustard was the standard when I was there and I hated it.  

Simple, yellow mustard is the way to go for hot dogs. 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Brown mustard was the standard when I was there and I hated it.  

Simple, yellow mustard is the way to go for hot dogs. 

It doesnt matter now. The rest of it is no good.  It will never be the same. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a bigger disaster than coronavirus. That’s sad.

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You did and you were dead on right. Every cart was muzzles.

New York as a whole struck me as a place that once had character and culture,  but basically is Disney world writ large at this point. Granted, I didn't see a great deal, but it just felt very sterile and corporate. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You did and you were dead on right. Every cart was muzzles.

New York as a whole struck me as a place that once had character and culture,  but basically is Disney world writ large at this point. Granted, I didn't see a great deal, but it just felt very sterile and corporate. 

You’re right about mid town and even a little further out, which is where most visitors are going to go. Much of the  rest of the city just caters to the rich that can afford to live there. No one who lives in Brooklyn, the nice parts, is actually from Brooklyn. Hell, a lot of them aren’t from NY. And what’s left, which is a lot, is full of minorities and immigrants. It’s not the same anymore.  Never will be, at least for middle class people. It’s a tale of three cities. Many Irish bars are closing due to the insane rents and regulations, and the fact that there is no middle class left to drink in them.