I've never been this excited ever about the draft.  It's going to be a let down, but I am stoked. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

So, who's watching?  I don't normally watch this thing but there ain't much else sports related on. 

Ive watched and geeked over the draft since I was 12.  It has always been a yearly holiday for me and a couple friends.  Saturday 3 rounds starting at noon was the best.  The move to Thursday killed it a little.

I know im in the minority but I have always found it fascinating and exciting.  I could sit around and talk/argue sports with friends all day.  

when does this thing start?  and where is a good place to follow it online?  other than here.

2 hours ago, taco breath said:

when does this thing start?  and where is a good place to follow it online?  other than here.

nfl.com or maybe cnnsi.com or espn.com

6 hours ago, taco breath said:

FBG

So next years tip pick will be one of the more valuable ones in a while with Lawrence coming out. Here are the teams I think are in contention for the top pick: 

Giants 🙁

Redskins

Jaguars

Bengals

Panthers

Falcons

Bears, Jets and Cardinals possible as well. I can see the Jets and Cardinals improving though.  Bears can tumble if QB doesn’t get straightened out. Anyone else? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So next years tip pick will be one of the more valuable ones in a while with Lawrence coming out. Here are the teams I think are in contention for the top pick: 

Giants 🙁

Redskins

Jaguars

Bengals

Panthers

Falcons

Bears, Jets and Cardinals possible as well. I can see the Jets and Cardinals improving though.  Bears can tumble if QB doesn’t get straightened out. Anyone else? 

I mean Lions always have to be considered and I would put them amongst the favorites.

Id rank likelihood of 1st pick going to

1. Jags

2. Skins

3. Lions

4. Bengals 

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I mean Lions always have to be considered and I would put them amongst the favorites.

Id rank likelihood of 1st pick going to

1. Jags

2. Skins

3. Lions

4. Bengals 

Forgot about the Lions.  But when I look at them I don’t think they should be that horrible, but they end up there a lot. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Forgot about the Lions.  But when I look at them I don’t think they should be that horrible, but they end up there a lot. 

Well Stafford is pretty beat up.  Bad back.  He goes then they are really done.  Then just the fact that the players dont like the coach.  They do have more talent than some of these teams mentioned but not sure.  Unless the players buy in then they could always crash and burn at any time.

I could see things going badly off the rails for Houston. Look at their first six games

Chiefs

At Ravens

Steelers

Vikings

Jaguars

Titans

Now the good news is five of the first six are at home, but that's a brutal six game stretch other than Jacksonville. You know there is already grumbling against Obrien.

Throw in a Watson injury and things could get ugly.