Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Michelle Obama to give kids their prom

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Michelle Obama and her organization, When We All Vote has partnered with MTV to give high schoolers a virtual prom 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/15/entertainment/michelle-obama-mtv-virtual-prom/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Still being the first lady in the absence of one. God bless her. 

:lol: The TDS continues. Now the black kids can gangbang virtually? Is that your message?

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: The TDS continues. Now the black kids can gangbang virtually? Is that your message?

It's for all students. Not sure where you got that it was for black kids. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

This has been going on for weeks, without Obama interaction. Welcome to the party I guess...

:dunno:

This was from a month ago. I'd probably do some research before I posted this sort of story. 

https://mashable.com/article/john-krasinski-some-good-news-virtual-prom/

Way late to the party..

Oh did you start a thread on it?  Bump it and I'll delete this one.  My bad. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's for all students. Not sure where you got that it was for black kids. 

I get it from crime stats. :banana:

Plus, I don't think today's teenagers need Hussein's husband in heels to tell them how to connect on the internet.

:lol: 

still trying to stay relevant. She focked up their lunches, the least she could do is throw them a make believe prom. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh did you start a thread on it?  Bump it and I'll delete this one.  My bad. 

Dumb, you should celebrate those that stepped up to the plate originally. Not some Johnny come lately just to take a shot at the current FLOTUS. That's all you care about though, taking shots, you don't give a sh!t about the actual cause.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I get it from crime stats. :banana:

Plus, I don't think today's teenagers need Hussein's husband in heels to tell them how to connect on the internet.

Crime stats say that proms are for black kids? And they gangbang?  

You're trying way too hard buddy. Racism is fun and I know a lot of your buddies love it. But pick your spots

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

Dumb, you should celebrate those that stepped up to the plate originally. Not some Johnny come lately just to take a shot at the current FLOTUS. That's all you care about though, taking shots, you don't give a sh!t about the actual cause.

I used to be that way until Melania and her #bebest campaign.  She's a real go-getter that one

Just now, The Observer said:

Crime stats say that proms are for black kids? 

Nope. Stats on black crime percentages vs. white crime percentages outline that. Pay attention peanut. :banana:

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I used to be that way until Melania and her #bebesr campaign.  She's a real go-getter that one

At least she's a female that doesn't hate America and works at bringing it down. Like Hussein's husband in heels does. :banana:

46 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Michelle Obama and her organization, When We All Vote, has partnered with MTV to give high schoolers a virtual prom 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/15/entertainment/michelle-obama-mtv-virtual-prom/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Still being the first lady in the absence of one. God bless her. 

She's the first "first lady" in a long time. She speaks, what, 6 languages, possesses poise, grace and beauty. She's proud of her adopted country and wants the best for ALL Americans.  

Unlike Big Mike who's never been proud of America and wanted to fundamentally change it. He almost succeeded too but for President Trump being elected by the majority of the United States. 

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nope. Stats on black crime percentages vs. white crime percentages outline that. Pay attention peanut. :banana:

Oh cool. You should start a thread about it

Will there be pictures? I used to enjoy those black prom pictures that used to go around the internet. Especially the ones where the fat black chicks had on a skimpy outfit with all of their fat hanging out all over the place. And the other ones that would dress up as a question mark or something stupid.  That was great fun! 

Oh cool. You should start a thread about it

Don't need to. Most Americans know about it. I was just answering your question. :banana:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will there be pictures? I used to enjoy those black prom pictures that used to go around the internet. Especially the ones where the fat black chicks had on a skimpy outfit with all of their fat hanging out all over the place. And the other ones that would dress up as a question mark or something stupid.  That was great fun! 

You should start a fat shaming thread. They're especially funny when you make fun of teenagers who struggle with weight.  I'm sure it would be hilarious. 

You should start a day shaking thread. They're especially funny when you make fun of teenagers who struggle with weight.  I'm sure it would be hilarious. 

Many black high schoolers are not teenagers. HTH. 

• Haha 2

Unless you're  a parent of a high school kid who has to at least fake care,  what kind of adult male would give a fock about this ? 

A sicko one, that's who. 

• Thanks 1

She's ugly. It's not that I don't think black women are attractive. I just don't think THIS one is and the media just pushes her as this beautiful black woman. Just because you are a woman does not mean your beautiful. Ugly women are abundant. 

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

She's ugly. It's not that I don't think black women are attractive. I just don't think THIS one is and the media just pushes her as this beautiful black woman. Just because you are a woman does not mean your beautiful. Ugly women are abundant. 

Did you think this thread was about how beautiful I or anyone else thinks Michelle Obama is?   I think Melania is prettier.  If that makes you feel better. 

I just thought this was a typically thoughtful thing for her to do. It's like the Obama's need to rise to the occasion at this difficult time because our president and FLOTUS don't have an ounce of compassion or decency in their souls. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Did you think this thread was about how beautiful I or anyone else thinks Michelle Obama is?   I

Nah, simply put, I know it's about TDS. And it is really fun to watch you melt down day by day.    :banana:

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because our president and FLOTUS don't have an ounce of compassion or decency in their souls. 

As if we needed any further proof what kind of clown you are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

As if we needed any further proof what kind of clown you are.

Yesterday, Obama gave the inspirational speech to the nation's seniors.  Next week, Michelle is giving them their prom. In a time of crisis, America is turning to the Obama's. They may have run out of presidential eligibility, but they are still the leaders this country turns to. 

• Haha 1

Kinda pissed at Trump for letting all those people out of prison.  I know it’s compassionate and decent, I just don’t think it’s a good idea in the long run. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you think this thread was about how beautiful I or anyone else thinks Michelle Obama is?   I think Melania is prettier.  If that makes you feel better. 

I just thought this was a typically thoughtful thing for her to do. It's like the Obama's need to rise to the occasion at this difficult time because our president and FLOTUS don't have an ounce of compassion or decency in their souls. 

I'm glad our president is leading the country on real stuff and not wasting meaningless time doing social media stunts to appease the "feelings" crowd aka losers. 

Very gracious of the losers to take up that role. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

but they are still the leaders this country turns to. 

If they fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow, truly very few would notice.  People are "turning" to them because he has TDS and hes playing to the Trump hater base.  If you are turning to him, i feel sorry for you.

Just now, Fireballer said:

If they fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow, truly very few would notice.  People are "turning" to them because he has TDS and hes playing to the Trump hater base.

Hence.....Newbie.

Prom was only as good as the after party.  The actual walk down the stage and dance afterwords was gay.

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think that the media loves to push the Obama's on us and it annoys me to see them tell us how pretty she is. 

I would say that the Obama's are attention whores. A married couple version of don king. 

4 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Prom was only as good as the after party.  The actual walk down the stage and dance afterwords was gay.

But wait, Hussein's husband in heels is providing them so much!! How dare you!!

Maybe she can give them some lunch suggestions too.

Dang you are bitter.

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I'm glad our president is leading the country on real stuff and not wasting meaningless time doing social media stunts to appease the "feelings" crowd aka losers. 

Very gracious of the losers to take up that role. 

Real stuff?  Like what?  Obamagate?  Visiting mask manufacturers only in swing states?  The guy has totally checked out as far as the pandemic. Wants nothing to do with it. He's in full campaign mode now.  Meanwhile, the Obama's will take over. 

10 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Newbie never got to prom. But he did masturbate in an unfinished house that night, dreaming of finger banging a girl one of the athletic guys took. 

Real stuff?  Like what?  Obamagate?  Visiting mask manufacturers only in swing states?  The guy has totally checked out as far as the pandemic. Wants nothing to do with it. He's in full campaign mode now.  Meanwhile, the Obama's will take over. 

Why are u caring about proms? 

Weirdo much ?

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I think that the media loves to push the Obama's on us and it annoys me to see them tell us how pretty she is. 

I would say that the Obama's are attention whores. 

Obama has practically disappeared since Trump took office.

Just now, drobeski said:

Why are u caring about proms? 

Weirdo much ?

Same reason I cared about graduation. My senior year was awesome. Everyone's should be. These kids are deprived of a lot of things that everyone else takes for granted. Glad to see some people see that and are trying to help out.