Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Leeson

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service. Why is a mask any different?

Recommended Posts

For as long as I can remember, stores have had signs that said "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". Probably in response to the hippie generation. Why haven't there been protests and armed uprisings to complain about the freedom to shop shoe less and shirtless? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leeson said:

For as long as I can remember, stores have had signs that said "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". Probably in response to the hippie generation. Why haven't there been protests and armed uprisings to complain about the freedom to shop shoe less and shirtless? 

Link to all the protests and armed uprisings complaining about having to wear a mask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not.

Just because a couple people on Facebook complain about wearing a mask in a business doesn't mean it's some huge push back.  HTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignorance is bliss. 

You should try google. It's this new thing that allows you to search for things by key words. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 300+ Million people in this country, sometimes some people do stupid stuff. 

Of course if a private business implores a mask mandate it's fine.  If a customer doesn't like then they can shop elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why isn't a full bio-suit any different?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a helmet at all times?  I mean falling down and hitting your head is a real risk.  The government should step in and protect us.  Tell me why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why isn't a full bio-suit any different?

I'm sure there are places of business where you are required to wear a full biosuit.

I've been on job sites where I was required to wear a hard hat. My first thought wasn't, "This is infringing on my rights, I need to take out my cameraphone and start a fight with the job foreman".

 Regardless, my question was why we haven't seen any complaints in regards to shirt and shoes. But masks are a bridge too far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

How about a helmet at all times?  I mean falling down and hitting your head is a real risk.  The government should step in and protect us.  Tell me why not?

Start your own thread. 

Nobody seems to be able to tell me why "No Shirt or Shoes" has been accepted, but masks aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leeson said:

 Regardless, my question was why we haven't seen any complaints in regards to shirt and shoes. But masks are a bridge too far?

I'm still waiting for the proof of armed uprisings due to the mask requirement.  I'm beginning to think you were full of sh*t on that claim. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leeson said:

I'm sure there are places of business where you are required to wear a full biosuit.

I've been on job sites where I was required to wear a hard hat. My first thought wasn't, "This is infringing on my rights, I need to take out my cameraphone and start a fight with the job foreman".

 Regardless, my question was why we haven't seen any complaints in regards to shirt and shoes. But masks are a bridge too far?

 

21 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Ignorance is bliss. 

You should try google. It's this new thing that allows you to search for things by key words. 

You answered your own question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Start your own thread. 

Nobody seems to be able to tell me why "No Shirt or Shoes" has been accepted, but masks aren't.

You're not the boss of me.   

And the point is where is the line.  Surprising you need to be told that, but then again, some people cant think on their own and need to be told.

Thank God the liberal government is here to do this for you.
Why do so many people come up with the most simpleton arguments?   God our educational system is focked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

You're not the boss of me.   

And the point is where is the line.  Surprising you need to be told that, but then again, some people cant think on their own and need to be told.

Thank God the liberal government is here to do this for you.

He thinks he's on to something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cdub100 said:

He thinks he's on to something.

100% guarantee--GUARANTEE he saw it on Facebook.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Leeson said:

For as long as I can remember, stores have had signs that said "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". Probably in response to the hippie generation. Why haven't there been protests and armed uprisings to complain about the freedom to shop shoe less and shirtless? 

Link the science 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why are lottery tickets still sold ?

Why are customers not wearing gloves and changing them every time there's an interaction? 

Why isn't everyone forced to wear a tyvex suit ?

Why hasn't a single state or government employee lost their jobs ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the response, I'm guessing we'll be seeing more barefoot, shirtless people in places of business. 

Strike, sorry to hear google is too difficult for you to figure out. Maybe there are some classes you can take to your local library.

Ask the librarian to do a google search for "violence" and "mask". 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You're not the boss of me.   

And the point is where is the line.  Surprising you need to be told that, but then again, some people cant think on their own and need to be told.

Thank God the liberal government is here to do this for you.
Why do so many people come up with the most simpleton arguments?   God our educational system is focked.

The bolded is what I asked in the original post.

But everyone wants to deflect instead of discussing the question. It's probably because they don't have a good answer. They know we've had rules in the past. But, everything has to be political now. If the Dems wanted shoes and the GOP wanted shirts, they would both be fighting against the others wishes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leeson said:

The bolded is what I asked in the original post.

But everyone wants to deflect instead of discussing the question. It's probably because they don't have a good answer. They know we've had rules in the past. But, everything has to be political now. If the Dems wanted shoes and the GOP wanted shirts, they would both be fighting against the others wishes. 

 

Ok and?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is one of the dumber threads we've had in a while.  Congrats?  😂

Congrats on being the first to make this kind of statement. It seems that only those threads that aren't far right propaganda are the ones considered to be the worst threads ever. 

Someone mentioned that this is an echo chamber. Seems like it's true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Ok and?

Good response. 

I'm going to use these two words for every post/thread created from here on out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leeson said:

Good response. 

I'm going to use these two words for every post/thread created from here on out. 

 

Oh god please?  This would definitely be an improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mask people are focking morons.

No wonder people like Hillary, Obama, and Biden win elections.

Dr Fauci, CDC, and all the experts said wearing a mask was a waste of time unless you work in healthcare.

Once muh flatten the curve, muh VENTILATORS, muh hospital beds, and muh vaccine all failed the goal posts were moved to muh masks.

Has it not occurred to any of you dumb focks that nobody told you to wear a mask last month or two months ago? All the states started "mandating" (by the way, it is not a law, you will not be arrested if you choose to live free) masks 3-4 months after the focking China virus got here? And after all other doomsday predictions had failed.

The longer you blindly buy into the bullshit the longer we have to put up with this fake hysteria.

Do you want people to have jobs? Take off the mask.

Do you want to be able to go to a concert again? Take off the mask.

Do you want there to be a football season? Take off the mask.

Do you want to go to a strip club? Take off the mask.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fock is this leeson chick and why are you guys responding to her?  :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leeson said:

For as long as I can remember, stores have had signs that said "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". Probably in response to the hippie generation. Why haven't there been protests and armed uprisings to complain about the freedom to shop shoe less and shirtless? 

If you need that explained, well, I can't help you.  Just like the fools driving alone in cars with masks on can't be helped.  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Who the fock is this leeson chick and why are you guys responding to her?  :unsure:

They can't help themselves. If there's TDS, there is condition that's the exact opposite. Many here have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12th Man said:

If you need that explained, well, I can't help you.  Just like the fools driving alone in cars with masks on can't be helped.  :doh:

I don't need it explained. I need someone to explain why nobody complained about how it imposes on their freedoms. 

Just to be clear, that's a rhetorical question. The answer is political.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leeson said:

I don't need it explained. I need someone to explain why nobody complained about how it imposes on their freedoms. 

Just to be clear, that's a rhetorical question. The answer is political.

Again, if you can't see the difference...can't help you Sally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Again, if you can't see the difference...can't help you Sally. 

I see it. Do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leeson said:

I see it. Do you?

:sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×