Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

The Media Manipulation

• Thanks 2

On 6/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, RLLD said:

All of those stations part of the same media group and they issued a blanket statement at all their outlets.  No conspiracy here.  Now if you can find something like that involving a news story or orange man bad narrative I will accept your premise.

15 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

All of those stations part of the same media group and they issued a blanket statement at all their outlets.  No conspiracy here.  Now if you can find something like that involving a news story or orange man bad narrative I will accept your premise.

That's the problem. They shouldn't be part of the same media group.

Your assertion is spot on, but accepting this as OK is where i suspect we diverge.   A fair and impartial media is what we deserve, not one that parrots.....we can see how easily it has been for leftists to influence CNN, MSNBC and others to the detriment of their duty to the people.....I do not at all care for this level of control.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wasn't this originally put out like 2 years ago?

Could be, what is the shelf-life for relevance for something?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Could be, what is the shelf-life for relevance for something?

Oh, it's true.  No real shelf life since it's still true.  Just saying that I think it was old / not recent.

ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox are all part of the same media group? That's "news" to me, and it seems dangerous to our Democracy.

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox are all part of the same media group? That's "news" to me, and it seems dangerous to our Democracy.

Those ( in the video) not the big 4, were all small local news stations.  Many newspapers are similar...belong to same media conglomerate.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Those were all small local news stations.  Many newspapers are similar...belong to same media conglomerate.

They aren’t small when they are all owned by the same entity. 

18 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Nothing wrong with all media outlets coordinating what information is sent out in a blanket statement? No conspiracy?

Ever notice that when a "mistake" is made by the press, it always goes against one party. Not a coincidence.

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/d445d911c3f5cbfa8d0bd285ffe800a27690dd7f4b2358a21cc9cda4bfdae736.jpg

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/e6ca62459cd1bd4343a61eeb2d0939520564171490b19e2d5fd18266b8698977.jpg

11 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

The Constitution enshrines freedom of the press.  Unfortunately, the term has been corrupted and the democrats have taken total control of the press and wield it to destroy their opponents.  If you challenge them, they say YOU are attacking freedom of the press. 

The battle to define freedom of the press is where civil war might begin. 

With civil unrest already upon us, it would be resolved outside of civil war now.  And as I say, only around 25% of the public will fight the democrats' control.  A good chunk of the republican side will refuse to fight.  That means victory for the right can only come from an alliance with China and Russia.  (That doesn't mean adopting their beliefs.  When we allied with France, we didn't model our government after theirs and establish a king.)  It just means that, for liberty to survive, the democrats' control of the press must be overthrown.