Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

How many people will get shot on the 4th of July weekend in Chicago this year?

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Try reading

blame cops and defund the police, reduce penalties, manufacture fake "racial justice" rage, don't prosecute minor crimes while major crimes get light to no sentences, open up prisons

You're saying if there were more cops they could have stopped him?  He was in jail but got a reduced penalty, therefore he was out in order to commit this crime?  He was angered by racial injustice?  He was arrested for minor crimes but was never sentenced?  He was let out of prison?

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

What liberal policy that you mentioned led to this mass shooting?

Oh, none.

Where's Weirdo tie's in better with the Uvalde and the Buffalo supermarket nutcases. Loners of their ilk signifying an ongoing dissolution of mental sanity. Hopefully we get back to having one come along every six months, rather than the every 2-3 weeks rate we've been seeing lately.

One of the political parties in this country normalized and condoned political violence. That’s why the need Jan 6 so much. Deflection. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Oh, none.

Where's Weirdo tie's in better with the Uvalde and the Buffalo supermarket nutcases. Loners of their ilk signifying an ongoing dissolution of mental sanity. Hopefully we get back to having one come along every six months, rather than every 2-3 weeks rate we've been seeing lately.

OK.  I thought you were trying to blame liberal policies for the recent surge in mass shootings.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

OK.  I thought you were trying to blame liberal policies for the recent surge in mass shootings.

I think he was trying to explain why some Geeks delight in their fellow Americans getting killed. 

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Well, they are the ones who fight for mentally ill people to not be institutionalized. They would rather have them medicated. Of course the mentally ill person is the one in charge of taking the meds. So there’s a liberal policy that leads to these type of crimes. 

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

No. I don't see the connection.

The crime rates in urban centers are the results of failed policy. These other mentally unstable jackasses have been cropping up every now and again in what should be "safe" communities ever since Columbine and their recent uptick is disturbing. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

No. I don't see the connection.

The crime rates in urban centers are the results of failed policy. These other mentally unstable jackasses have been cropping up every now and again in what should be "safe" communities ever since Columbine and their recent uptick is disturbing. 

Agreed here.

Kind of surprising that the shooting was in Highland Park...  I know no place is safe, but to have it around there is shocking for sure...

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Kind of surprising that the shooting was in Highland Park...  I know no place is safe, but to have it around there is shocking for sure...

Yeah. Highland Park is NOT Chicago.  It’s North Shore Suburbs.  Pretty ritzy up that way. 

The filmed Ferris Beuller and some John Hughes films there. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I think he was trying to explain why some Geeks delight in their fellow Americans getting killed. 

Very few geeks left around here who reveled in abortion, covid numbers, defended the weekly massacres in our large cities, then they took pride in arming Ukranains and watching them get slaughtered.  A couple though, still revel in it.  

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Very few geeks left around here who reveled in abortion, covid numbers, defended the weekly massacres in our large cities, then they took pride in arming Ukranains and watching them get slaughtered.  A couple though, still revel in it.  

But whatabout those other topics? 👍🏻 

Pointing it out is reveling in it now. Anything to shut the conversation down. 

Member when the OP of this thread said he was glad people in cities were getting shot and they deserved it for voting for Democrats?

Now the suburban concern trolls pretend they give AF about urban gun violence.

Fock right off, ghouls. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Member when the OP of this thread said he was glad people in cities were getting shot and they deserved it for voting for Democrats?

Now the suburban concern trolls pretend they give AF about urban gun violence.

Fock right off, ghouls. 

Sure thing Mall town. Lol. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

who reveled in covid numbers?   I mean, other than lod reveling in his made up vax death numbers.