Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Doctors urge you to throw away this one vegetable.

20 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

This is great news. I am the safest person in the world from brussel sprouts. I think they smell like an damp armpit. 

I like most veggies but I hate those things.  Brussel sprouts, not damp armpits, I'm used to those in Phoenix.  Unfortunately my daughter loves them.  She is a vegan who comes here every weekend to do food prep, which means baking trays of different veggies.  More than 1/2 the time she makes them and I have to smell them cooking.  🤮

• Haha 1

I like all vegetables. 

The only thing I don't like to cook because of the smell is eggs and fried foods. 

11 hours ago, frank said:

Not sure if you are in the right thread. This could apply to 80% of GC posts. 

This applies to any thread, any claim to correct info.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:46 PM, The PosterFormerlyKnownAs said:

Creamed corn.

Details:

So a man and his friend are going on a trip, when their car breaks down in the middle of the desert. But they see a house about a half a mile away. When they get there they knock on the door, and a dirty old lady answers. They both ask her for food and water, she replies "The only way I'd give any of you food is if one of you gets me pregnant". One if them backs out and just waits outside as his friend agrees. He and the old lady walk upstairs to her room. On their way, he finds a piece of corn on the cob and puts it in his pocket. She lays down on her back and closes her eyes. He then has the idea to put the corn he just found into her instead of his . He finishes in 4 minutes then quickly throws it out the window. He goes downstairs and and collects some food, then he brings it to his friend which is waiting outside. But he replies to him "I'm okay, I just had the best creamed corn"

Read this damn joke 4 times and I have no idea what happened here.

32 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Read this damn joke 4 times and I have no idea what happened here.

The dude who was waiting outside ate the corn that the other dude threw out the bedroom window.  🤮

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

The dude who was waiting outside ate the corn that the other dude threw out the bedroom window.  🤮

But what did he do with the corn.  Did he shove it up her vag?  This is whats called a dumb joke

29 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

But what did he do with the corn.  Did he shove it up her vag?  This is whats called a dumb joke

Yeah he shoved it up her kunt and she creamed on it :doh:

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah he shoved it up her kunt and she creamed on it :doh:

Was it still in the can?   How did it get creamed on? And why did he blow so fast? Did he have secks with the corn?  This joke....

23 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Was it still in the can?   How did it get creamed on? And why did he blow so fast? Did he have secks with the corn?  This joke....

1.  No, it was an ear of corn on the cob that he found on the way to the bedroom.  It might have been better if this joke was set on a farm, not in the desert.
2.  She did it, not him.  That term can describe a woman producing a lot of...stuff...as well.
3.  He never had sehks with her at all, he was using the cob on her.  "Finish" just meant he was done using the corn cob.
4.  No, his pants were up the entire time.  

5 hours ago, Mookz said:

1.  No, it was an ear of corn on the cob that he found on the way to the bedroom.  It might have been better if this joke was set on a farm, not in the desert.
2.  She did it, not him.  That term can describe a woman producing a lot of...stuff...as well.
3.  He never had sehks with her at all, he was using the cob on her.  "Finish" just meant he was done using the corn cob.
4.  No, his pants were up the entire time.  

Dumbest

joke

ever

Cant Digby34 let us know? I don’t feel like clicking.