Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Another conservative into cuckoldry

Pool boy claims Jerry Falwell Jr. liked to watch him have sex with wife

By Kate Sheehy

By Kate Sheehy

August 24, 2020 | 12:41pm

Jerry Falwell Jr. has revealed his wife had an affair with a pool boy, who he says later tried to extort the couple.
But the other man claims the embattled Christian-right big was not only OK with the sex — he liked to watch.

The sordid saga led to reports Monday that Falwell, 58, had resigned as head of the ultra-conservative Liberty Universityin Virginia — though he insisted he is just on “indefinite leave.”

The religious leader first confessed his wife’s “indiscretion” — which he described as brief and starting in 2012 — in a stunning statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday night.

Falwell — the son of late televangelist and modern religious-right co-founder Jerry Falwell Sr. — made a point to say he was “not involved” in his spouse’s “inappropriate personal relationship” with Giancarlo Granda, now 29.

Falwell described wife Becki’s affair as “a fatal attraction-type situation’’ — adding that the couple has been paying for it ever since with threats and fear.

But in a second bombshell report Monday, Granda told Reuters that his affair with Becki, 53, lasted from March 2012 to 2018 — and that Falwell would happily watch the pair get it on.

“Becki and I developed an intimate relationship, and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Granda said of Falwell — the politically powerful president of Liberty, where students at the Lynchburg, Va., school are forced to adhere to an “honor code’’ that prohibits sex outside of marriage.

Link

What is it with you guys and the cuck stuff? :unsure: 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Weirdo

You would be AMAZED how many men like to watch their wives get banged by another dude. It seems odd I know but trust me there are tons of them out there.  I used to bang a married chick that had me give her a facial and then would drive home with it on her face to show her husband. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

You would be AMAZED how many men like to watch their wives get banged by another dude. It seems odd I know but trust me there are tons of them out there.  I used to bang a married chick that had me give her a facial and then would drive home with it on her face to show her husband. 

What does MDC's wife look like?  

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

A glazed donut

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Hahah I have no idea but this guys wife was freaking hot. And he is a used car salesmen so I see commercials of theirs from time to time and just laugh. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

especially if you mix in some cocaine or meth.  my ex-dealer loved watching his wife get banged by other dudes. Focked up.

MDC is always silent though about the pedos. Go figure. 

• Thanks 1