Sign in to follow this  
Antifa member hits police officer with metal bat...

1 hour ago, Strike said:

No one is perfect.  Could an officer make a bad decision?  Sure.  You haven't demonstrated that they HAVE.  And, if there are few bad decisions made, that would still pale in comparison to the number of bad decisions being made by the "peaceful' protestors every night.  The idea that you can equate the two is disgusting. 

I don’t recall trying to equate the two. Go ahead and try to make something bigger than it is though. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess I'm confused with this.  What did he do then?

Edit:  I just watched it again and I was wrong.  I didn't see him get off the bike right before he rolled it over the guy.  That's my mistake.

🤡

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

He didn’t ride over his head.  He walked his bike over his head, and the protester was wearing a helmet. 

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

He didn’t ride over his head.  He walked his bike over his head, and the protester was wearing a helmet. 

I know. 

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Rex Chapman is such a poosay these days. He posts fake bullshite nearly every day. And when someone calls him out rather than investigate further (because all he does is retweet, no original content) he tells that person to unfollow him.

Eta: 🤣 I just now finished the thread and see that the tweet you posted is a perfect example of my comment above. Rex is a mess.

11 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Read the thread and you’ll know. 

The problem is people like you that DO NOT look into these videos closely enough and just post it out there as a fact when it is not. Now it is too late to take it back. It is already out there in the universe. I am pretty sure you would not want the same done to you? 

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

The problem is people like you that DO NOT look into these videos closely enough and just post it out there as a fact when it is not. Now it is too late to take it back. It is already out there in the universe. I am pretty sure you would not want the same done to you? 

Of course I wouldn’t want that and that’s why I admitted I was incorrect. 

13 hours ago, drobeski said:

Hawkuff schooled again. 

For as much as he gets schooled you would think he would learn?