Jump to content
posty

2021 Interest...

Recommended Posts

1. cmh6476 - Royals

2. WhiteWonder - Rays

3. lambert58 - Cardinals

4. bbascom - Red Sox

5. Mookz -  Orioles

6. ZeroTolerance -Indians

7. GuardBum - Blue Jays

8. Jim Mora - Rangers

9. 29 Guests - Astros

10. BlackClouds - Angels

11. dcb291 - Mets

12. Burt - Braves

13. RaiderHaters Revenge - Padres

14. posty - Nationals

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont go making any rash decisions just yet.  This season isn't even over.  We still have a few months to get something figured out. Hell, the way 2020 is going, another of us may die to even it back up (I say that jokingly, but really, no one knows what the future holds).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alternatively, you could keep the Nationals and Dodgers, and manage two additional teams to get us up to 16.  🤔

But seriously, the league thanks you for taking over the Dodgers and running two teams, especially considering you were in favor of not even playing the season at all.  :thumbsup:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mookz said:

Alternatively, you could keep the Nationals and Dodgers, and manage two additional teams to get us up to 16.  🤔

But seriously, the league thanks you for taking over the Dodgers and running two teams, especially considering you were in favor of not even playing the season at all.  :thumbsup:

:lol:  

Why stop at four teams?  Could go six or eight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burt said:

If you run them all you're sure to win! :D 

I doubt it...  I am sure I would f*** it up somehow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the number of teams we have. Would ideally like to find someone who wants to take Teds spot if Postys preference is not to play we can look for two. 
 

worst case we could drop to 12 but it would feel weird. 
 

this is by far my favorite fantasy league because of it’s uniqueness. Thanks to everyone for a great season even if it was a short annoying and weird one. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lambert58 said:

So.....  we doing this?

I'm in, hoping for a more normal season for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have been F5'ing this forearm in anticipation.  :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is we really just need to address the Dodgers and Posty. 
 

A - find two replacements 

B - find one and keep posty

C - go to 12 teams 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I am not sure yet...  Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't...  The part of me that wants to play then can't decide if I want to play with a new team or keep with the Nationals...  There also is a part of me that thinks it would be cool if everyone got rid of the team that they currently run and go with another one...

Guess that really cleared things up didn't it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 11:02 AM, WhiteWonder said:

My guess is we really just need to address the Dodgers and Posty. 
 

A - find two replacements 

B - find one and keep posty

C - go to 12 teams 

 

Agreed on B.  In!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree on B as well, of course I would have to vet the new team being taken.  :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 10:21 AM, posty said:

To be honest, I am not sure yet...  Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't...  The part of me that wants to play then can't decide if I want to play with a new team or keep with the Nationals...  There also is a part of me that thinks it would be cool if everyone got rid of the team that they currently run and go with another one...

Guess that really cleared things up didn't it...

 

i dont mind if people choose to run new teams but I wouldn't want to be forced to do so. My first year in this I ran the Marlins because I thought it would be more interesting than the Rays... but now I can't fathom running a team I don't cheer for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

 

i dont mind if people choose to run new teams but I wouldn't want to be forced to do so. My first year in this I ran the Marlins because I thought it would be more interesting than the Rays... but now I can't fathom running a team I don't cheer for. 

Yeah I can’t understand that...  I guess I just have been use to having a team that isn’t the team that I root for, so switching would be a lot easier for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

 

i dont mind if people choose to run new teams but I wouldn't want to be forced to do so. My first year in this I ran the Marlins because I thought it would be more interesting than the Rays... but now I can't fathom running a team I don't cheer for. 

I agree with this. The reason I have stayed and been active in this league is because I like knowing the players I have and rooting for them (for the most part) away from this league.  I mean it is a “homers” league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why would I want to do this with any other team than the royals?  It's about the only thing exciting I have for this 65 win season.  But I would prefer to keep the same number of teams, and if posty wants to join us again great.  

 

I say we start looking so we can finalize teams and get going on research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated posty's original post.  I'll start reaching out to those on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2020 at 1:41 AM, Burt said:

Dont go making any rash decisions just yet.  This season isn't even over.  We still have a few months to get something figured out. Hell, the way 2020 is going, another of us may die to even it back up (I say that jokingly, but really, no one knows what the future holds).

you in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it doesn't show me when owners were last active, but the Colt 45s only had 2 moves all year, Red Cross Rangers only had 9, and Just a Baby Bear only had 12.  All others had more than 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

why would I want to do this with any other team than the royals?  It's about the only thing exciting I have for this 65 win season.  But I would prefer to keep the same number of teams, and if posty wants to join us again great.  

 

I say we start looking so we can finalize teams and get going on research.

Same here, I don't think I would stay active with a team I don't know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DCB is my brother. He was active all last year. He would like to change from the Cubs to his actual team the Mets this season. 

 

if i remember correctly, he took over for an abandoned Cubs owner one season and stuck with them but would like to change now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. I am here to play with the Mets if that is okay with everyone. Changed my logo already :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel free to look for a replacement for me...  If you can't find one, I guess I will come back, but I would much rather skip playing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have sent a PM to raider haters revenge. I know he is a solid and active fantasy owner from prior football leagues. 
 

his choice of team is going to Fock me in the arse but it’s for the good of the league

it would put us as 14 with Posty..... I’m not holding my breath that we find another player from the geek club though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I have sent a PM to raider haters revenge. I know he is a solid and active fantasy owner from prior football leagues. 
 

his choice of team is going to Fock me in the arse but it’s for the good of the league

it would put us as 14 with Posty..... I’m not holding my breath that we find another player from the geek club though. 

If Burt and Posty join we would be at 14...has anyone heard from Burt this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m on vacation this week.  Once we get that last team locked in (hopefully Raiders Haters Revenge replies soon) we can start this ball rolling.  I can help with adding players to the draft again if given the permissions to edit.  
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×