Sign in to follow this  

With ted's unfortunate passing, I would be willing to bow out next year with the Nationals to get the league to 12 teams...  I don't know if that is an ideal number of teams for this type of league, but we have had a hard time getting replacements in the past and then when we did, a lot turned out to be lemons...

Dont go making any rash decisions just yet.  This season isn't even over.  We still have a few months to get something figured out. Hell, the way 2020 is going, another of us may die to even it back up (I say that jokingly, but really, no one knows what the future holds).

Alternatively, you could keep the Nationals and Dodgers, and manage two additional teams to get us up to 16.  🤔

But seriously, the league thanks you for taking over the Dodgers and running two teams, especially considering you were in favor of not even playing the season at all.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mookz said:

Alternatively, you could keep the Nationals and Dodgers, and manage two additional teams to get us up to 16.  🤔

But seriously, the league thanks you for taking over the Dodgers and running two teams, especially considering you were in favor of not even playing the season at all.  :thumbsup:

:lol:  

Why stop at four teams?  Could go six or eight!

If you run them all you're sure to win! :D 

1 hour ago, Burt said:

If you run them all you're sure to win! :D 

I doubt it...  I am sure I would f*** it up somehow...

I could probably help. I had nothing to do for half the season this year. 😂

• Haha 1

I like the number of teams we have. Would ideally like to find someone who wants to take Teds spot if Postys preference is not to play we can look for two. 

worst case we could drop to 12 but it would feel weird. 

this is by far my favorite fantasy league because of it’s uniqueness. Thanks to everyone for a great season even if it was a short annoying and weird one. 

• Thanks 1