Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Poor Doc Rivers

I think we can all agree that “the process” was an epic failure. How many years was it? How many high lottery picks did Philly flat out blow? So they shot their shot with Simmons and Embiid and various veterans around them from Butler to Reddick to Horford and Harris and the result has been a mediocre, non playoff threat team. 

good luck, Doc

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I think we can all agree that “the process” was an epic failure. How many years was it? How many high lottery picks did Philly flat out blow? So they shot their shot with Simmons and Embiid and various veterans around them from Butler to Reddick to Horford and Harris and the result has been a mediocre, non playoff threat team. 

good luck, Doc

Jesus... How bad was it in LA that he left with 2 years on his deal only to join that dumpster fire in Philly... Whwhwholy shlt...

The Process was by every measure a huge success. Sixers had two young stars, tons of draft picks and the cap room to absorb a max contract. It went bad when they pushed Hinkie out the door and Colangelo and especially EB started cashing in all their assets.

I will defend the Butler trade as a gamble worth taking even though he left. I’ll even defend the Fultz pick because on paper he was exactly what they needed.

The Tobi trade and contract and Horford deal set the franchise back years. They are indeed a flaming dumpster fire now. 

:( 

Anybody who bothered watching Fultz in college should've known he didn't have enough dog in him to be a star in the NBA. 

Could be worse.  At least he’s not walking into the Nets job where his star players don’t believe in head coaches and think coaching is a collaborative effort.  

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Could be worse.  At least he’s not walking into the Nets job where his star players don’t believe in head coaches and think coaching is a collaborative effort.  

Could be even worse than that.  He could go for the freshman\8th grade coach job in your town.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Game 1 of the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat brought in only 7.41 million viewers to ABC, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That is reportedly the lowest viewership seen for the Finals since at least 1994, when total viewers began to be regularly recorded.

The number is down 45 percent from last year’s Game 1 between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors, which had 13.51 million viewers. This is the fourth straight year Game 1 viewership has gone down compared to the previous season.

He's made over 100 million coaching right? he's anything but poor

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Game 1 of the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat brought in only 7.41 million viewers to ABC, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That is reportedly the lowest viewership seen for the Finals since at least 1994, when total viewers began to be regularly recorded.

The number is down 45 percent from last year’s Game 1 between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors, which had 13.51 million viewers. This is the fourth straight year Game 1 viewership has gone down compared to the previous season.

The NBA is more concerned with the ratings in China. They buy more sneakers and Nike doesn’t have to pay the shipping cost. 

9 hours ago, nobody said:

Could be even worse than that.  He could go for the freshman\8th grade coach job in your town.

troof

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can't imagine it's going to get any better with Dragic out and Bam hobbled.  It's going to be a sweep, so no drama.

all that time tanking and all those wasted draft picks for two somewhat injury prone stars.... and the best result was zero conference finals appearances? 

can't really spin 'the process' as a success. Let alone a huge success.   :dunno:

not to pick on you, MDC, but usually when I talk about Philly you get super defensive and take shots at the Nets like I'm proactively taking shots at you or something.... so I expect it.... but heading into the 2021 season, what exactly has been the difference between these two teams over the past decade? Take a look at the playoff records of each team since the 2010-2011 season it its not a whole lot different. Now we head to 2021 and Im not even a fan of KD or Kyrie but the Nets are positioned to be the better team.