Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Cold War!

I actually have an award from the military for serving in the Cold War. Not kidding. Not sure what I did but I served in it. Sounds like a boring game.

17 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I actually have an award from the military for serving in the Cold War. Not kidding. Not sure what I did but I served in it. Sounds like a boring game.

Go easy on me and I'm a fan of your political post.

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm being serious:

Eligibility. The Cold War Recognition Certificate is available to all former members of the armed forces and federal government civilian personnel who faithfully served the United States during the Cold War era, Sept. 2, 1945, to Dec. 26, 1991. Individuals must have served at least one day during this period to qualify for the certificate.

How to obtain a Cold War Recognition Certificate. To request a Cold War Recognition Certificate, you will need to visit the site to download the appropriate paperwork. Here are the instructions, and the FAQ Page. Then you will need to mail or fax supporting documents to the US Army Human Resources Command. The preferred application method is by using the following application form (the form is based on your mailing address and status as the member who is applying, or Next of Kin):

If you are applying as Next of Kin, you may wish to review the methods for obtaining a copy of military records regarding who is considered Next of Kin (generally a spouse, children, surviving parents, surviving siblings, in that order).

Print, sign, and confirm your application. You must send a copy of your application along with supporting documentation. Acceptable documentation includes includes any official government or military document that contains the recipient’s name, Social Security Number or Military Service Number or Foreign Service Number, and a date showing at least one day of service during the Cold War era (2 September 1945 to 26 December 1991). Examples include your discharge paperwork, DD Form 214, military medals or awards, old pay stubs, or other documents. Here are instructions for getting a copy of your DD Form 214, or replacing your military awards.

(Note: Please do not send original documents as they will not be returned. Only send copies.).

Please send your application and documentation to:

USAHRC
Cold War Recognition Program
ATTN: AHRC-PDP-A, Dept 480
1600 Spearhead Division Avenue
Fort Knox, KY 40122-5408

FAX: 1-800-723-9262 or 502-613-9510

8 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You realize where you are, right?  

:lol:

15 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They ban me for a month though cause I said Biden can't chew gum and.

Fill in the blank time! 

Sh1t? 

17 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They ban me for a month though cause I said Biden can't chew gum and.

Do you have any medals?

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Fill in the blank time! 

Sh1t? 

Do cartwheels

Bunch of us got kicked out on FBG on the main board years back. I got a month boot after saying how about those Steelers after they beat a team. My buddy Mile High Drunk did as well for nothing. FBG was insane even back then!

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Dang you that looks cool but already bought Cold War.

CS is free 

Bought a PS5 from someone online and it comes with Cold War. Will check it out when it gets here 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Bought a PS5 from someone online and it comes with Cold War. Will check it out when it gets here 

Wow what you pay for both ?

14 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Wow what you pay for both ?

650. Also came with a charging station. So basically $50 more than regular price 

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

650. Also came with a charging station. So basically $50 more than regular price 

Was that the final price after you offered up a handy? 

That's a good deal.