Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Jesus, can you imagine the shlt this creepy mother focker does in private...

They wouldn’t give a shitt, obviously.  

7 hours ago, League Champion said:

Wait, Gutterboy went there and said it’s fine. What do they need all that money for? 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Happy Thanksgiving to President Biden. I am grateful, among other things, for the vastly improving economy, lower gas prices, reduced inflation, and especially your strong leadership abroad. 

⬆️. TROLL 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Happy Thanksgiving to President Biden. I am grateful, among other things, for the vastly improving economy, lower gas prices, reduced inflation, and especially your strong leadership abroad. 

Fixing

im glad you’re using lube now instead of raping me dry

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The trolling around here has really nosedived since the invasion.  

On 11/23/2023 at 11:10 AM, The Real timschochet said:

It’s how I honestly feel. 

He's not fit to do anything. He's older than dirt, can barely walk, he's a Perverted Kid Sniffer, he forgets where he's it, shi*ts himself in public and dumb as F. 

On 12/15/2020 at 12:07 PM, MDC said:

Biden is very likely to be a mediocre to sub average POTUS. That’s massive step up from the current hillbilly clownshow, but I’m not expecting much.

I just want to go back to a time when America was great, all those years ago. Like 2019. Peace and prosperity were the order of the day, and the sky screamers were but a nuisance. Then the Democrats normalized political violence on a grand scale and here we are. 

16 hours ago, League Champion said:

He's not fit to do anything. He's older than dirt, can barely walk, he's a Perverted Kid Sniffer, he forgets where he's it, shi*ts himself in public and dumb as F. 

I just want to be clear that based on this argument , it’s Biden’s mental acuity, and not his policies, that displeases you. If Biden were 30 years younger you would eagerly vote for him, right? 

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I just want to be clear that based on this argument , it’s Biden’s mental acuity, and not his policies, that displeases you. If Biden were 30 years younger you would eagerly vote for him, right? 

Both are an issue. Not that hard to grasp. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

When you have terrible policies and no cognitive functions left. It’s both 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden were 30 years younger you would eagerly vote for him, right? 

Biden is a well documented racist, homophobic, crooked, Pedo going back to his early Delaware years. NOBODY SHOULD OF VOTED FOR HIM, BUT YOU DID. What's that say about you? 

47 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Biden is a well documented racist, homophobic, crooked, Pedo going back to his early Delaware years.

They don’t care . All the mean tweets stopped , Orange man bad. That’s all they cared about . 

SAD

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Biden is a well documented racist, homophobic, crooked, Pedo going back to his early Delaware years. NOBODY SHOULD OF VOTED FOR HIM, BUT YOU DID. What's that say about you? 

None of that is true. But carry on. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

ALL TRUE!!! DO YOU NEED ME POST HIS RACIST QUOTES OR VIDEOS OF HIM SNIFFING INNOCENT CHILDREN? 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

“grow up in a racial jungle.”

2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.

And over the course of his entire career, he had kind words to say about staunchly segregationist senators.

Any one of these statements or episodes would have been enough to sink the political career of any conservative in Washington, D.C., against whom tenuous accusations of racism are commonplace and occur almost daily.

But Joe Biden, who has a lifetime of them, is now president of the United States. On some days and in some ways, it must be good to be on the left.

On 11/18/2023 at 12:58 PM, squistion said:

Yeah, well, it is probably just a matter of time before it gets the axe too. 

2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.” - Joe Biden, President of the United States 

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Biden: “I cannot prove what I’m about to say,” but Hamas attacked Israel because I was very close to bringing peace to the region.

I guess we should just trust him and forget his decades of verified lies. There has to be at least 30-35 k of them. 

The reporting over the weekend is that Joe Biden was heavily personally involved in the hostage deal, pressuring Netanyahu to accept, that certainly doesn’t  seem to match the image presented here of an incompetent doddering idiot. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The reporting over the weekend is that Joe Biden was heavily personally involved in the hostage deal, pressuring Netanyahu to accept, that certainly doesn’t  seem to match the image presented here of an incompetent doddering idiot. 

to me only an "incompetent doddering idiot" would accept a deal of releasing 1 hostage for 3 convicted terrorists.  great job well done.   NOT!