Mookz

What is your Christmas metal

12 hours ago, Big Guy said:

This never gets old. WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU. 

• Haha 1

My son just sent me this link.  Some dude playing TOOL's "Sober" with "All I Want For Christmas" lyrics.  Guy does an awesome job.

16 hours ago, Mookz said:

:first:

/thread

On 12/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, Big Guy said:

OMFG!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

• Haha 1

This threada is getting a lot of positive buzz, so let's keep it rockin'.  :headbanger:

Alexi Laiho, front man for Finnish metal band Children of Bodom, dies suddenly at 41

By Amy Woodyatt, CNN

Updated 8:07 AM ET, Mon January 4, 2021

(CNN)Alexi Laiho, front man for Finnish metal band Children of Bodom and supergroup Bodom After Midnight, has died, his record label has confirmed. He was 41, his management told CNN.

"It is with heavy hearts and great sadness that we have to announce the passing of Alexi Laiho," a statement released by Napalm Records, on behalf of Bodom After Midnight, said.
"We are absolutely devastated and heartbroken for the sudden loss of our dear friend and band member," the statement, signed by bandmates Daniel, Mitja and Waltteri, added.

A statement on Laiho's official Facebook page said the musician died in his Helsinki home last week, adding that he suffered from long-term health issues during his last years.