Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

Anyone Fubo ?

15 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’ve never heard of it. I don’t want to google it and then get ads. Mind sharing what it is?

Cut the cord. TV service over internet 

No, but Im seeing banners for it at the top of the page now.  

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No, but Im seeing banners for it at the top of the page now.  

Me too. Curious of the cost. 

Fubo was very solid (I have used PSVue, now defunct and YTTV, they cancelled NESN)  Had it for over a year.  At the time my requirements were NESN for Sox/Bs games and RedZone.  A nice perk is at that time they were the only streamer that had NFL games in 4k HDR which was sweet.

Then covid hit, then sports sucked, then I cancelled Fubo...

2 minutes ago, usurpers26 said:

Fubo was very solid (I have used PSVue, now defunct and YTTV, they cancelled NESN)  Had it for over a year.  At the time my requirements were NESN for Sox/Bs games and RedZone.  A nice perk is at that time they were the only streamer that had NFL games in 4k HDR which was sweet.

Then covid hit, then sports sucked, then I cancelled Fubo...

What are you doing for NESN content? I want to watch the Bruins and Red Sox at some point.

Got it free for a week last year to watch a NFL game that I couldn't get. Thought it was pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

What are you doing for NESN content? I want to watch the Bruins and Red Sox at some point.

I gave up on all sports during Covid...I just have literally no desire to follow anything right now it seems so contrived.

Anyhow, I would still go back to Fubo. 

My other complaint is all the streamers keep raising their prices which is unfortunately getting very close to cable prices.  When I had Fubo with the add-on for Redzone I was paying $65 all in.  Same package now is up to $76 (and it looks like they dropped their service to two concurrent streams, that may or may not be an issue for you).  Of course you can pay ANOTHER 6 bucks for 3 concurrent streams...it was at 3 when I had it...sigh).

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I just switched to YouTube TV. I had enough of Verizon and Comcast raping us.

Switched early September and have been very happy with YTTV

Obviously sports has always been my biggest concern cutting cable. I seriously don’t think either one of my kids watch a second of TV (non sports). Wife can find something anywhere.... might have to check it out. Currently paying $300 a month to cablevision 

YouTube TV has been good for me. Not sure I actually watch it enough to justify the price going forward, but it’s better than cable :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

YouTube TV has been good for me. Not sure I actually watch it enough to justify the price going forward, but it’s better than cable :thumbsup:

How much bucks ?

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

How much bucks ?

With a sports package I am around $75

• Like 1