Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Biden’s Plan: Make America California Again

15 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

How about we give him a few months first? Lots of folks worried about Obama focking things up too and it didn’t happen. 

ObamaCare has cost me $17k so far and counting.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Quiet racist. 

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

As an individual or an employer?

individual.  His lie about "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan," focked me good.  Now I pay more for worse insurance.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

individual.  His lie about "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan," focked me good.  Now I pay more for worse insurance.

I have a few friends that went through this as well. They couldn't keep their plan OR their doctor at the time. One friend had a hell of a time trying to even FIND a doctor that would accept Obamacare insurance.   

1 minute ago, nobody said:

That sucks. So, you had a decent plan that was not recognized as "approved" and you had to go to another plan that was more expensive and not as good?

Obamacare was not a big deal for us in MA as we already had healthcare with a penalty for not having it. We didn't have to change. 

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Happened to a lot of people. They were told to shut up.  

26 minutes ago, nobody said:

My wife and I are healthy and never hit our deductible.  We pay $1800/month for health insurance.  We could go with a cheaper deductible and higher out of pocket for $1600/mo, but why bother?

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

My wife and I are healthy and never hit our deductible.  We pay $1800/month for health insurance.  We could go with a cheaper deductible and higher out of pocket for $1600/mo, but why bother?

Fockin crazy. Obama took from the middle class and gave  to the poor. And lazy. And losers. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, nobody said:

But you are white and as such deserve to be hurt, you see a very long time ago white people that you never knew and have no relations with were mean to black people, so YOU pay, sucka....

13 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I'm white, & I've also been negatively impacted by Obamacare. 

I had and still have, private insurance.  My premiums went up by a higher % and faster since the Obamacare.  The % it went up went down and the increases were slowed, once Trump removed the mandate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I had and still have, private insurance.  My premiums went up by a higher % and faster since the Obamacare.  The % it went up went down and the increases were slowed, once Trump removed the mandate.

Same here. 

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I need to look into that.