Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Trump supplied the vaccines, now every flu death is on creepy joe.

I realize they will stop counting now and start calling car crash deaths for what they are, but even if one life is lost to the chinese flu, it's all joey's fault now.

Nope, that is not how it works.   Anything negative.....because Trump.  Anything positive....because Biden.  And the MSM is the propaganda machine that will drive it.

Except Trump didn't supply the vaccines...they don't exist.

US News

The governors of several states accused the Trump administration on Friday of deception in pledging to immediately distribute millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses from a stockpile that the U.S. health secretary has since acknowledged does not exist.

Azar said then that the administration was confident enough in the supply chain to release its stockpile, and urged states to use the additional supply to open inoculations to everyone aged 65 and over.

Many states obliged, but on Friday a number of governors said they were dismayed to learn that no stockpile existed.

"Last night I received disturbing news, confirmed to me directly by General (Gustave) Perna of Operation Warp Speed: states will not be receiving increased shipments of vaccines from the national stockpile next week, because there is no federal reserve of doses," Oregon Governor Kate Brown said on Twitter.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

US News

The governors of several states accused the Trump administration on Friday of deception in pledging to immediately distribute millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses from a stockpile that the U.S. health secretary has since acknowledged does not exist.

Cuomo?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

US News

Why is NY and Cali throwing out doses? 

While Biden was parting it up with Tom Hanks 8000 people died on his watch.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why is NY and Cali throwing out doses? 

While Biden was parting it up with Tom Hanks 8000 people died on his watch.

Democrats running their states. :dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Democrats running their states. :dunno:

Maybe Biden shouldn't be throwing super spreader parties and promising to reduce the amount of vaccine distributed. And get to work.

Oh, I forgot he made sure men can take womens spots on sports teams and earn scholarships meant for women.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe Biden shouldn't be throwing super spreader parties and promising to reduce the amount of vaccine distributed. And get to work.

Oh, I forgot he made sure men can take womens spots on sports teams and earn scholarships meant for women.

In one day, paris accord, border decisions, NRA attack, chinese flu,, etc.

The left has been planning this for years.

One day in amd he’s already asking “give me a break”. This is gonna be funny. 

Now that Jobama is "in charge" I heard Fauci is saying we've possibly hit a virus plateau. What a coincidence! 

And here in liberal Minnesota we have supplies sitting because our inept governor didn't have a plan in place to distribute them.

Any person over 35 who's been through multiple Presidential changeovers knows how this works.  Anything good Covid related will be attributed to Biden and anything that goes wrong will be blamed on the previous administration.  

There, I just saved us 3 months of typing and the media three months of spin.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Now that Jobama is "in charge" I heard Fauci is saying we've possibly hit a virus plateau. What a coincidence! 

Eh, looks like it was about a week ago.

I really don’t think Biden will get much credit.  It’s just that we hopefully hit a seasonal peak and now that the vaccine is available in theory there shouldn’t really be another one (at least anywhere near this size, and no I’m not talking about PCR tests).

So glad we are back in the W.H.O.  So is China. 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Nope, that is not how it works.   Anything negative.....because Trump.  Anything positive....because Biden.  And the MSM is the propaganda machine that will drive it.

And a good chunk of mentally deranged freaks buys that horsesh!t right here at this site.  

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Eh, looks like it was about a week ago.

I really don’t think Biden will get much credit.  It’s just that we hopefully hit a seasonal peak and now that the vaccine is available in theory there shouldn’t really be another one (at least anywhere near this size, and no I’m not talking about PCR tests).

He shouldn't get any credit for anything at this point. He also shouldn't get any blame. 

11 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Hes averaging 5k a day. Blood on his hands. 

But he's going to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days. That's so much better than President Trump's measly 1 million per day. 

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

But he's going to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days. That's so much better than President Trump's measly 1 million per day. 

12.3 million Americans have been vaccinated, you might want to take another shot at the math. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

12.3 million Americans have been vaccinated, you might want to take another shot at the math. 

16.2million. NYT.  

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Meh, I don't really care. I heard we were around 980,000 per day. I rounded up. :dunno:

27 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Meh, I don't really care. I heard we were around 980,000 per day. I rounded up. :dunno:

We were at over 900k at the end of Trump, but didn’t start out with that much. Of course Biden had his people lie and say it was all messed up, but Fauci said not true. The Biden admin isn’t off to a very good start with the excuses and lying.