Sign in to follow this  
Hawkeye21

EA Sports NCAA Football is BACK!!!

EA has ruined everything they have touched in the last decade. This will be no different, instead of good gameplay they will concentrate on the most efficient way to extract money from the users with microtransactions.

They should bring back Tecmo Bowl. Has some really great times playing this all night drinking beers with friends.

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They should bring back Tecmo Bowl. Has some really great times playing this all night drinking bears with friends.

So you want EA to bring back tecmo bowl, a game they didn’t even make?  

36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They should bring back Tecmo Bowl. Has some really great times playing this all night drinking bears with friends.

I have similar memories playing NBA Live '98 on the PS1 with my ex-brother in law.  We would drink and bet like a $1 a game.  Put both dollars on top of the PS1.  To this day I still remember an inbounds play to win the game.  I got the shot off perfect, time expires, ...and I missed it.  Sonofabitch.  

Loved dynasty mode on this game. Recruiting and such. Not having real players/likenesses will not be a problem for me.

Though, I haven't been playing Madden in all these years that the college game has been gone, so I have no idea how well I'll take to the gameplay now.

All they need to worry about is making a great Dynasty mode because that’s what the majority of fans love about the game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

All they need to worry about is making a great Dynasty mode because that’s what the majority of fans love about the game. 

Back in the day (one of the last versions of the game), we had a small online dynasty league, 6 teams I think. We all picked CUSA teams and played a few seasons. Each head to head game had a playoff feel as compared to the usually-easier games vs the CPU. Was pretty competitive and a blast.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, t.j said:

Back in the day (one of the last versions of the game), we had a small online dynasty league, 6 teams I think. We all picked CUSA teams and played a few seasons. Each head to head game had a playoff feel as compared to the usually-easier games vs the CPU. Was pretty competitive and a blast.

Such a great game.  One of my friends was already trying to organize a group for a league.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mungwater said:

So you want EA to bring back tecmo bowl, a game they didn’t even make?  

Nope. Whoever made it. Whatever makes you happy peanut.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

I have similar memories playing NBA Live '98 on the PS1 with my ex-brother in law.  We would drink and bet like a $1 a game.  Put both dollars on top of the PS1.  To this day I still remember an inbounds play to win the game.  I got the shot off perfect, time expires, ...and I missed it.  Sonofabitch.  

We had a group of 4 that would switch in and out. Always a couple bucks per game. Hell that group, we gambled at everything against each other. Pretty fun times.

Saw this earlier and let my boys know. We are all planning on picking up a copy and doing a tour by the first week lol