Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Portland school delays ‘Evergreens’ mascot vote over fears it’s tied to lynching

JFC.  When I picture a lynching tree it's usually a big old oak or similar tree.  Certainly not a focking Christmas tree. 

3 hours ago, DonS said:

JFC.  When I picture a lynching tree it's usually a big old oak or similar tree.  Certainly not a focking Christmas tree. 

A Christmas tree can be decorated with pretty much any ornaments you can think of.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A Christmas tree can be decorated with pretty much any ornaments you can think of.

Yep.  Grandma always had colored folk hanging on her tree with a white angel on top holding a shotgun.  In hindsight, I guess it was all kinda racist.

When do they get rid of the military because of all the shooting. Chicago is ablaze with it. Not many hangings on Christmas trees though. Sad. 

If there are any sensible Democrats left, at what point to they conjure up enough courage to say ..."hey this has gotten ridiculous"?  

I have to think there are some sensible Dems left.  And I have to think some of those must have some semblance of a spine to speak up at some point.  Maybe Im wrong.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Good think I splurged on the liquid proof keyboard.  :lol: